• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

The Canucks' twitter was hilarious throughout the game. I recommend going back and reading the live updates haha.

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 1h
THIS JUST IN: #Canucks will be down a man forever.

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 52m
Jason Garrison to the penalty box, which is now just the #Canucks bench. Only Torts is on the actual bench. #lonely

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 2h
HERE WE GO! #Canucks #2ndperiod #comeback

ducks score

zlnDZK2.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Canucks' twitter was hilarious throughout the game. I recommend going back and reading the live updates haha.

oh god :lol

my favs

Shots are even 11-11 after 20 minutes, but the #Canucks trail 2-0. Take a breather, this comeback is going to be epic.

Getting epicer with each goal against! RT @vickyycath: .@VanCanucks how's that "epic," comeback coming along?

Anyone know where to get a Men In Black neuralyzer? So far this is a game to forget. BUT there's 30 mins to play... #Canucks

Tanev to the box. It's just one of those nights. Anyone still following? Hello? HELLO?!?

If we start a petition to avoid playing in California forever, will you sign it?

Okay. I'm out.

Juuuust kidding. But it's 7-1 Ducks and everything I say is likely just making you a darker shade of red - which you wear well, by the way!

Ducks get a 7-minute power play out of that? And it's 5-on-3 Anaheim? SERENITY NOW. SERENITY NOW.

THIS JUST IN: #Canucks will be down a man forever.

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 58m
Jason Garrison to the penalty box, which is now just the #Canucks bench. Only Torts is on the actual bench. #lonely

... okay there's a lot of good tweets.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Needed to see the boxscore on how the Ducks were officially rated on the power play. 6/11 is apparently what they're calling it.

Amazing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
aaaaah I feel so tired, I can't wait to see how we'll play tomorrow Wednesday against the Ducks! It should be a close and exciting game!

Out of respect for the fine people of Canucks-age, I have not said any more about the game.

In reality though, I'm biting my knuckles and sniggering.

So, err... I hope the Ducks don't get too confident over this. They treated the Canucks like a hard working and dangerous team, but... They kinda forgot to stop when they realised they were having a bad night.

The Canucks are a good team - nobody should forget that.

God damn... The west coast of Canada probably hates the Ducks more than ever now.

Hey Tabris, it's 9:10pm here right now. No reason I should say this right now since you won't read this post until about 9 hours from now.

Wings finally "play" today!! Whoo!!
10-0 New York

Also, TitanFall Alpha/Beta? Yes please, hopefully I get in.

Edit: If we lose today, I'm becoming a Grand Rapids Griffins lifelong as my heart can't take much more of this.

RC

Banned
Guys I just had the worst dream. We lost 9-1 and there was a 7 minute 5 on 3 for some reason and.....wait, it was all real!? I knew I should've taken some forget-me-now's.

Stasis

Finished Banner Saga. I am fucking drained. Glad this is a trilogy, I can't wait for more.

Yeah it's pretty delicious. I went in not expecting all that much and it basically consumed my entire evening. It's a surprise gem for me. Not done yet, but already can't wait for more.

I gotta get Broken Age next. Some fun stuff coming out lately. Still playing through the Uncharted series atm tho. #1 was good, so thanks to those of you who told me not to skip it.

Vossler

Noob posting in here, but longtime Blues fan/non stanley cup winner. We've been looking tough the past couple weeks....but I haz scared of the Ducks...

Cake Boss

Banned
Phoenix Coyotes ‏@phoenixcoyotes 2m

Hey @VanCanucks we know you had a rough night yesterday (9-1 L) but don't think we'll go easy on you tonight. This team is #HungrierThanEver

You thought that was an all time low for the Nucks? well now they getting trolled by the Coyotes twitter.

MutFox

Banned
I don't know why I watched the whole game last night...
That 5 on 3 for 7 minutes seemed normal...

7 minute penalties in back to back games...
Don't think I've ever seen that, same ref from the previous game though...

calder

Spector should just reveal his hood already.

I've always hated Spector, but I listened to the Hockey Central he was on a few days ago and managed to hate him so much more. What a fucking tool, his condescending "I'm not against fancy stats, I just don't need 'em because I'm a hockey genius anyway" bullshit is so old.

So yeah, yet another column from him won't matter.... *reads* nope I was wrong, I somehow think less of him yet again.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@tsnscottcullen: J.Tootoo, M.Samuelsson & T.Mitchell are only forwards with lower ATOI than Matt Hendricks (11:33), while getting paid more on AAV ($1.85M)."

Lol Holland, lol Wings, lol Alfie, lol Crazed.

Top Bottom