• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hello pal!!!

I can't believe I've missed half of Real Pic January, I gotta sort that out.

Also I don't trust any "predictable" wins at Ponda c/o Vancouver ever since that dreaded home opener of 2012. Hell, I thought the Bruins would've had our number and that prediction went out the window.

Maybe we will? Maybe we won't? Maybe Andersen shits the bed all because Hiller is out with the flu? Maybe Sestito 1 second of ice time and 27 minutes of penalties?

yeah about that....

first goal on the first shot? What is this, November/October?

Edler got back last game and is right back to breaking a stick every game, I see.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
our new lieeegggeee

kulemin_zps49e4fe1e.jpg~original

ok maybe not

calder

What happened?

Couldn't get a stick to Ovi?

Exactly, Ovie broken stick and was waving for a new one all the way back to the bench, but when he got there the dude was still moving towards the stick rack. He grabbed one, but the wrong one, then fumbled grabbing the correct one for a second.

What would the return of Andrew Ladd to the Chicago Blackhawks this season mean?

A guy who can get you a clutch goal, win board battles, drop the gloves, establish a presence in front of the net, kill penalties—all things the Hawks could use a little more of—and yet another leader in a locker room full of them.

So you’re sold.

And how much are you willing to pay?

Would you trade, if say a Jet prospect was included in the deal, your own prize prospect, Finnish C/W Teuvo Teravainen in the deal?

These are the rough parameters of a deal that I am hearing has been discussed for a while now: Ladd, Jet prospect Jimmy Lodge and a mid round pick for Bryan Bickell, Teravainen and a Hawk first round draft pick (remember, likely to be late in the first round) in 2014 or 2015.

Someone wake up Marvie, Winnipeg accepts this outlandish rumour from hockeybuzz! The paperwork is being faxed to NHL offices now. ;P

TUSR

Banned
Since we are between periods right now.

I saw a guy wearing a DotA 2 hoodie in the engineering/computer sci building at UVic. Why am I not surprised.

Smiley90

I saw a guy wearing a DotA 2 hoodie in the engineering/computer sci building at UVic. Why am I not surprised.

We have a Dota/Dota2 club here. And a fighting game club. And about 3 different general gaming clubs. -shrugs- I'm not surprised by anything anymore.

The fact you knew it was DotA 2 just by looking at it says more, Mr. "Posting on a gaming forum where we talk about games and things".

But real talk, I have a friend who wears StarCraft shirts all the time and if he wasn't a big gruff tradesman with a beard I would probably give him a wedgie.

I bet I could have crushed this kid in Dota.

Ha ha, yeah! I bet I could've given him a really big mean angry cuddle. Just really full of hard crushing emotion and gentle patting. What a nerd.

Pears doing whirly whirls just for shits and giggles

This game has been missing it's token amount of "Perry Trolling" until now.

TUSR

Banned
The fact you knew it was DotA 2 just by looking at it says more, Mr. "Posting on a gaming forum where we talk about games and things".

But real talk, I have a friend who wears StarCraft shirts all the time and if he wasn't a big gruff tradesman with a beard I would probably give him a wedgie.

Ha ha, yeah! I bet I could've given him a really big mean angry cuddle. Just really full of hard crushing emotion and gentle patting. What a nerd.

This game has been missing it's token amount of "Perry Trolling" until now.

I've only played like 500 games of Dota 2, cmon now. Im a rookie.

Welcome to the Boneyard.

OK, I'm not worried that we might lose now.

Also we've been chasing goalies a lot recently... Well, the Ducks have been. I've only been chasing goalies so I can kiss them.

I've only played like 500 games of Dota 2, cmon now. Im a rookie.

I played that lord of the rings MOBA on Xbox once?

Smiley90

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For Duck fans, I was listening to LeBrun on the radio yesterday, and he mentioned that he had talked to some WC GM's who believed Fowler should be in the talks for the Norris for what that's worth.

Welcome to the Boneyard.

OK, I'm not worried that we might lose now.
They got your right where they want you. Welcome back.

For Duck fans, I was listening to LeBrun on the radio yesterday, and he mentioned that he had talked to some WC GM's who believed Fowler should be in the talks for the Norris for what that's worth.

They got your right where they want you. Welcome back.

Probably won't even get nominated with the east coast bias but he's grown to be a legit top pairing D-Man and shutdown guy with offensive skills. And we got him with the 12th pick. So many teams passed him up

Top Bottom