• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Weak goal, Price should not put away his stick like that for no reason.

Cake Boss

Banned
iMM1FxumTjirN.jpg

MYYYYYYU LIIIIIEEEEGGGGGGGEEEE

Stasis

27 shots on goal already for the Rangers, zero goals.

You could set your watch to the team's goal scoring slumps.

Lol. So true.

Meta, start a new chant up in there... We. Want. Fin-nish. We. Want. Fin-nish. Hopefully they realize that just means a goal-scorer, Finnish or not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is going to end like that 8-6 Habs-Bruins game from a few years ago with Price and Anderson fight, and a line brawl.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, Wings are 7-8-3 against the West, that's a lot better than I thought. They still have 10 more games against the West, if they can win 5 of them, I'll be happy.

Stasis

Hockeystreams just hiccupped.

I'm so not used to that happening that I got mad. Then I realized it's like the second time all season, compared it to GCL, and all is well again.

edit: Alright, it's time for a PP goal. We're pretty fucking due...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hockeystreams just hiccupped.

I'm so not used to that happening that I got mad. Then I realized it's like the second time all season, compared it to GCL, and all is well again.

edit: Alright, it's time for a PP goal. We're pretty fucking due...
Same thing happened to me :lol

It's weird, I never had a problem with reliability with GCL it was just the price and the blackouts that made me switch. I've had some problems with HS though, things got kinda bad for awhile even where I was having to switch feed sources every few minutes cause of weird lag. Seems to have sorted itself out though at least for the time being.

Stasis

Jesus fuck Cally.

edit: The thing you gotta tell yourself right now, and no matter the outcome, is that we have our whole team. They barely have half of theirs...

pringles

Yeah.... We have 6 Olympic players for Sweden on our team, 4 of them are injured.
6 olympians out of the lineup.. easy to tell by the way we're getting pinned in the defensive zone.

Sheahan and Jurco continue to look good though, really hope Holland finds a way to keep them up after/if guys start coming back.

Top Bottom