• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Marvie_3

Banned
Sestito's 13(!) year old sister :lol

Olbernann is an idiot though. Calling Sestito a boxing hobo on ice. I mean he's obviously no great player, but he's definitely not John Scott. He has more goals than Clarkson ffs.
That doesn't mean anything. Even I have more goals than Clarkson.

I like that she used left wing liberal as an insult.

Seriously.

I feel like an old man saying this, but I absolutely cannot follow Twitter conversations at all.
Same here. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sestito's 13(!) year old sister :lol

Olbernann is an idiot though. Calling Sestito a boxing hobo on ice. I mean he's obviously no great player, but he's definitely not John Scott. He has more goals than Clarkson ffs.
Eh, he's not much of a hockey player. I laughed at Olbermann's insult.

I like that she used left wing liberal as an insult.
Buurrrrnnn

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Eh, he's not much of a hockey player. I laughed at Olbermann's insult.

Buurrrrnnn

Eh, he was a prolific scorer in the OHL before adjusting to his more goonish role. He's definitely more than just that, unlike other players in the league.

Smiley90

How many chapters does The Banner Saga have? I'm on Chapter 6.... God I feel so bad about some of the choices I've made. This game. :/

Sooooo gooooood though. Played like 5 hours yesterday.

How many chapters does The Banner Saga have? I'm on Chapter 6.... God I feel so bad about some of the choices I've made. This game. :/

Sooooo gooooood though. Played like 5 hours yesterday.

Not sure on the exact number of chapters, I think 10 or 12? My steam profile has 10 hours logged, but some of that was after crashes that happened right before a save after a big battle so I had to replay a few things. The game is fucking great. I want part 2 now goddamnit.

Stasis

I just finished chapter 7. I've made some pretty horrible choices too.

Sometimes I wish I could reload a past save and do them over to see what would change...

Also, fucking supplies. SUPPLIES. I've lost so many ppl to that.

Smiley90

I just finished chapter 7. I've made some pretty horrible choices too.

Sometimes I wish I could reload a past save and do them over to see what would change...

Also, fucking supplies. SUPPLIES. I've lost so many ppl to that.

Haven't lost a single person to lack of supplies yet. You're just a terrible leader. :p

I feel sooooooo bad about some of my choices. Some where I knew the outcome and some where I got blindsided.

Also I'm pretty sure some of my choices are gonna come and bite me in the ass.

Stars fans are few and far between. There might actually be more Bruins fans in our stadium tonight than stars fans.

I just need to pay attention tonight and I'll have my questions answered.

Convert to an Avs fan, your concern for the Stars will drop and we can answer any of your new-found concerns and questions you have about Avs players.

Curufinwe

It's because I posted about liking/respecting Zetterberg and the Red Wings earlier./

I just enjoyed the irony of you talking about how much you respect Detroit and how they play, right before another poster with a little bit more recent experience playing against them was getting mad about Cleary concussing someone with a dirty elbow.

Metatron,

Are they selling the Stadium Series jerseys at the garden? If so, any McDonaghs? I wanted to get a McD made up from Cosby's today but they told me with stitching it would take a week (!).

ZeroGravity

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 7m
Lloydminster Bobcats in their special Don Cherry jerseys for Saturday
BeI9zI0CIAARo8U.jpg

oh god why

Acid08

Banned
Got a bowl of chili and some sourdough, so ready for this game. Show some poise out there, boys.

Edit: oh god the arena is so fucking empty.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Metatron,

Are they selling the Stadium Series jerseys at the garden? If so, any McDonaghs? I wanted to get a McD made up from Cosby's today but they told me with stitching it would take a week (!).
Yeah, they are selling them, but not sure about McD. I've only ever seen Nash, Callahan, Richards, and Girardi on sale, I think. I'll try and take a look in the next intermission.

Mixed bag of a first period. Started great, ended pretty well, pretty dicey middle. Hank really on point tonight keeping this scoreless.

Stasis

We're on pace for that 0-0 game!

Some real good chances on both sides though. Good tending. Where's this crappy team you speak of, Crazed? This shit is far from a sure deal! We always have fits against new guys.

edit: I need a Kreider jersey. Or a Zucc jersey. Or both. I just kinda want them signed before I buy in. I'm afraid of Slats insanity when he thinks we're contenders.

We're on pace for that 0-0 game!

Some real good chances on both sides though. Good tending. Where's this crappy team you speak of, Crazed? This shit is far from a sure deal! We always have fits against new guys.

edit: I need a Kreider jersey. Or a Zucc jersey. Or both. I just kinda want them signed before I buy in. I'm afraid of Slats insanity when he thinks we're contenders.

We haven't reached the third period collapse yet, just you wait!!!

So my normal 1 hour drive to work turned into 2.5 hour drive thanks to accidents and the snow.... So I just got home and caught the last 30 seconds of the first. Yay traffic!!!!!

Solo

Pleky never gets hurt :_(

Crazy that Price will soon enter the Top 5 in wins in franchise history passing some guy with the last name Vezina :eek:

Banner Saga might just end up being the best Kickstarter project that came out of that Spring 2012 funding spree. I'm only on Chapter 3 - but I'm really interested to see what kind of things Stoic does with the sequels.

Top Bottom