• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

calder

HEYYYYYYY BRROOOOTTTHHHHEEERRRRR

I'm looking for mi hermano, do you know him?

I'm watching Jets/Flames like a good fan, but while it's nice to see the Jets play a solid and effective road game so far I feel like I may, perhaps be missing some more exciting hockey.

zedge

I'm looking for mi hermano, do you know him?

I'm watching Jets/Flames like a good fan, but while it's nice to see the Jets play a solid and effective road game so far I feel like I may, perhaps be missing some more exciting hockey.
Not a very exciting game so far. Flames look lethargic again. Nothing between these teams. :shrug

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HERETIC LEMME HEAR SOME USA USA USA USA U$A

They were complaining about the altitude? It's only the 1st period.

I assume it was said more than once cause he was like "I'll stop saying it after this but the altitude definitely effected their play"

I was unaware that it was still the go-to excuse for other broadcasts. Some things never change I guess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm seriously wondering if this team is even trying. This is starting to look like a mutiny.
Looks like they're tired of Therrien's bullshit. Patches has already commented on his system implying it's not what he wants. 24 CH he just tells them to dump and chase and that they're a grinding team. Dumb fuck.

calder

I assume someone has already made the "more like Canadiens Tire Centre, am I rite" joke? Can't believe I'm so late on an obvious unfunny pun, those are my jam.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
HAHAHAHA WTF he put the puck in his net.

edit: oh it was his foot

Solo

Cowan.....

L24cy.gif
L24cy.gif
L24cy.gif
L24cy.gif

Red_Man

ETA on next Sens goal is 3 mins

I assume someone has already made the "more like Canadiens Tire Centre, am I rite" joke? Can't believe I'm so late on an obvious unfunny pun, those are my jam.
I'm actually quite disappointed I didn't think of this.

Heretic

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HERETIC LEMME HEAR SOME USA USA USA USA U$A

THE$E COLOR$ DON'T RUN, BABY! U$A! U$A! U$A!

Red_Man

Still playing Murray. Fuck you Therrien. I've defended Gorges for a long time now, but he's been garbage for 6 weeks now, I hope they bundle him in a trade and ship his ass out of here. If they make him captain when Gio is gone, I'll kill myself.

cube444

LARS ELLER UPDATE!!!

"Lars Eller, a former baker from Denmark who decided to try being a hockey player now has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 19 games. When told of his flailing NHL career, Jesper Larsen the owner of the bakery said: "There will always be a place for Lars here. Since he left people have been asking for his stone hands that once sculpted the most beautiful of Danishes."

Still playing Murray. Fuck you Therrien. I've defended Gorges for a long time now, but he's been garbage for 6 weeks now, I hope they bundle him in a trade and ship his ass out of here. If they make him captain when Gio is gone, I'll kill myself.

He'll talk his way into being captain.

Red_Man

The entire Habs team hates Turris. I wonder what he says down there to get the whole team on him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Here we go here we go! uh uh uh!

Top Bottom