• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A part of me wishes Ottawa continued blowing us out, and finished 9-3, if we keep getting points Therrien won't get fired.

Red_Man

PK NORRISSSSSSSSS

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Thanks Karlsson!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm gonna blame this loss on Jared Cowen, what a fucking moron.

That said, Price really played his ass off, the Habs didn't deserve the win IMO, but he did.

Red_Man

Karlsson is the first star? LOL dude cost his team 2 goals. Price should have been 1st star AINEC

I'm gonna blame this loss on Jared Cowen, what a fucking moron.

That said, Price really played his ass off, the Habs didn't deserve the win IMO, but he did.
100% game could have been 10-3 if not for Price. Robbery right there.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I really would not give two shits if Cowen was traded for a bag of pucks tonight. I don't even wanna see his ugly mug on TV.

Red_Man

Now I know what it feels like to be a Leafs fan. If I had to watch this for 82 games a year, I'd have a stroke by February.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not many hockey fans there. I was called a faggot for asking a bartender to turn on "ice soccer".

Not the worst area though!

So you got verbally abused in both Montreal and Dallas?

There's a common denominator here. Hint: I'm not talking about hockey.

Not many hockey fans there. I was called a faggot for asking a bartender to turn on "ice soccer".

Not the worst area though!
What. It's always on at every sports bar I go to. Usually more than nba.

We always have tons of east team fans here. Mostly since we see them so rarely.

calder

These weird feelings I have seeing the Jets run an efficient and effective power play, I just don't know what they are. What's the opposite of ashamed?

Edmonton, lol

What a terrible organization. I have never met a nice fan from there and I get pleasure like no other when the Wild beats them. And yet another stellar game from Kuemper. Love it.

Top Bottom