• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Awful, fire Therrien mid game.

The fuck was Gorges doing, block the pass you dumbass.

Bergevin could have signed Emelin for a bargain price if he waited.

FREE MASON

220px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Given that the Canucks play on national TV after a Leafs game, I fully expect this game to go to OT. Also, because it's the Leafs.

EDIT: LOL Habs score right after my post. :lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Has Emelin and Gorges been that bad?

Yes.

Gorges has never been able to pass, but was always solid in the defensive zone, now he's a giveaway machine, and Emelin forgot how to do everything. It would be nice if our idiot coach played him on the left side though.

Captaine!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The problem with Emelin is he was out for 6 months, and when he came back they immeadiately put him in the top 4, and had him playing on the PK. Didn't bother easing him at all, and they keep forcing him on his wrong fucking side. He's constantly drifting to his proper side, I don't understand how Therrien is so stupid to not see it or change it.

Yes.

Gorges has never been able to pass, but was always solid in the defensive zone, now he's a giveaway machine, and Emelin forgot how to do everything. It would be nice if our idiot coach played him on the left side though.

Captaine!

Erskine and Brouwer for Gorges and Emelin.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This has been a pretty entertaining game, even if Therrien has no clue what he is doing.

Top Bottom