• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God... That whole game played so well and we're gonna lose on that. Detroit needs their fucking guys back. This is so stupid.

EDIT - We might have a chance now, PP with 1:45 left. Pull Howard for that 6 on 4.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibx2O9RoAsVv0s.gif

Curufinwe

Sigh..

Flyers having trouble with these bottom tier teams again.

It's good that they're winning, but they shouldn't have to come back against the Islanders.

They have been sloppy as shit for more than a month. But the Isles have been very good lately, so I'll take the win. I skipped all but the last two minutes since it was only in SD on FIOS.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can not believe that goal is non reviewable. That makes no sense at all. Since the ref called it a goal on the ice it's like a goalie interference call. Wings should've lost this game 2-1 and now stole a point and could get another.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#FireTherrien

Kinda hope the Habs drop out of a playoff spot, maybe that will get this piece of shit coach fired, and let Timmins do his magic at the draft.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I can not believe that goal is non reviewable. That makes no sense at all. Since the ref called it a goal on the ice it's like a goalie interference call. Wings should've lost this game 2-1 and now stole a point and could get another.

They need to fix the damn review rules

That puck was out of play

pringles

Unluckiest team in the league gets the luckiest goal EVER!

Wow. Shouldn't have counted but right now the Wings NEEDED that break.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
They need to fix the damn review rules

That puck was out of play
I agree 100%. It doesn't feel earned that the Wings scored that. But now the Wings are even as the Sharks scored a goal like that against us a few years ago and ended up being the winner.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
#FireTherrien

Kinda hope the Habs drop out of a playoff spot, maybe that will get this piece of shit coach fired, and let Timmins do his magic at the draft.

I'd rather see Therrien figure out that his new system isn't working and get the team playing like they were doing at the beginning of the season.

AND STOP PLAYING BOUILLON, MURRAY AND PARROS!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd rather see Therrien figure out that his new system isn't working and get the team playing like they were doing at the beginning of the season.

AND STOP PLAYING BOUILLON, MURRAY AND PARROS!

The guy played Bouillon instead of Diaz against a fast team like the Leafs, he's not getting any smarter.

Top Bottom