• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

We are seriously, the worst team in the league, I don't care what the standings say. This team can make anyone look good including a bunch of squirt players. (que: south park episode)

Acid08

Banned
We are seriously, the worst team in the league, I don't care what the standings say. This team can make anyone look good including a bunch of squirt players. (que: south park episode)
Well if you say it then it must be true. Congrats Florida and Edmonton, you're off the hook!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
GUNNYYYYYYY!!!

iiHzoMjhXsM8N.gif

Socreges

Banned
Speaking of old war stories, I should tell you about this time I was idling in California for a bit. Met this dame, great lady really enjoyed her company, in the biblical sense if you get what I'm saying. Long story short she tells me "if it's a boy I want to name him Acid, after his great-great grandfather" and I says "sounds perfect sweetheart". Needless to say, that night I'm tossing a suitcase into a moving boxcar and I'm ridin' the rails north. In the Tacoma yard I luck out and find a passenger line heading East and I'm back on the prairie before you can say tickety-boo.

I always wondered why the child support payments were made in Canadian Tire money.
Amusing posts

I've been transforming dat shitty Washington roster to a long term dynasty in NHL 14, sons. Building blocks toward the future.

Anybody here have NHL 14 on 360? And play regularly? I pretty much just stick to offline Be a GM and offline Live the Life but I suppose I could venture out.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
jesus christ it's just a fucking goal give it already

Someone is negotiating his money-hat.

I've been transforming dat shitty Washington roster to a long term dynasty in NHL 14, sons. Building blocks toward the future.

Anybody here have NHL 14 on 360? And play regularly? I pretty much just stick to offline Be a GM and offline Live the Life but I suppose I could venture out.

PS3 here. I only just started playing again cause I got an hdmi switch to deal with all my consoles.

Top Bottom