• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

LEAFS WIN 5 IN A ROW!

original.gif

original.gif

original.gif

original.gif

original.gif

I can't believe this is the year we miss the playoffs, I just don't even want to think about the Wings anymore right now or for a long while. The state of this team and the management/coaching is depressing. Only bright spot is our rookies, with that said, Go Baby Wings/Grand Rapids Griffins, LIFELONG FAN!!!

I can't believe this is the year we miss the playoffs, I just don't even want to think about the Wings anymore right now or for a long while. The state of this team and the management/coaching is depressing. Only bright spot is our rookies, with that said, Go Baby Wings/Grand Rapids Griffins, LIFELONG FAN!!!

anyone else having deja vu?

kingslunk

I feel like when the Stars finally make the playoffs I'll be saying the exact opposite. "I can't believe this is the year we make the playoffs"

Please give us your coach and GM.

Cake Boss

Banned

Please give us your owner and our captain back.

Montresor

Toronto's in a playoff spot, and the "mighty Red Wings" are just outside, barely missing it to Columbus. Columbus is one point ahead, grabbing the last wild card spot, with a game in hand, and with one more ROW than the Red Wings.

2303639-excellent.jpg

zroid

Banned
Toronto's in a playoff spot, and the "mighty Red Wings" are just outside, barely missing it to Columbus. Columbus is one point ahead, grabbing the last wild card spot, with a game in hand, and with one more ROW than the Red Wings.

I'm legit surprised Leafs have more ROW than anyone

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Wings, Caps&Sens are all only 5/5/6 points (respectively) behind with 2 games in hand and Wings&Sens both have more ROW than the Leafs. Don't get too excited just yet.

zedge

So Wesgarth scores, McGrattan with an assist vs Sharks 1st line.. And no one was murdered. Line may have switched before goal was scored though. :p

Top Bottom