• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rick Nash is on fucking fire. Sunday's game against Washington was the fastest we scored to start a game all season at 1:10. Tonight, 1:02.

Man, that sexual harassment thread on the gaming side was crazy last night seeing Jaffe say a bunch of stupid shit he clearly has experience with on pursuing end. Now today it's a semi-account graveyard including Jaffe but also including people participating in Real Pic January I assume who have the smuggest of smug faces. I love GAF sometimes.

Stasis

Fucking Nash. Jesus man!

I was just getting pissed at Girardi again for never being able to hit the net, but that pass... all is forgiven. Thx Girardi.

oprah_bees.gif

BERGY

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly outplayed for most of the first, aside from Nash going apeshit.

Another :37 of 4-on-4 then a power play to start the second. Good chance to regain a 2 goal buffer.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I am calling it now. This game will be a loss for our heroes in Toronto.

User33 guarantee. Willing to put my reputation on the line for this prediction.

Now they will lose just because you said it.

Thanks for screwing us out of 2 points, jackass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rick Nash has 5 goals since Saturday (2 games + 1 period tonight). 9 goals in 9 games.

Chris Kreider has 2 assists tonight too.

zedge

Florida last week was pretty pathetic too. Though I assume it's always like that there, Dallas has usually had good attendance I think.

Is the dude behind the net on the left side (camera) there? Usually wearing a tan blazer and banging on the glass every time someone goes near.. Hes there every game usually. Such an idiot. Along with all the other glass bangers in Dallas. Its funny how you start to notice the same people at different arenas, especially behind the benches of course. In Minnesota there is always this Stifflers Mom MILF looking chick.

Vman

Is the dude behind the net on the left side (camera) there? Usually wearing a tan blazer and banging on the glass every time someone goes near.. Hes there every game usually. Such an idiot. Along with all the other glass bangers in Dallas. Its funny how you start to notice the same people at different arenas, especially behind the benches of course. In Minnesota there is always this Stifflers Mom MILF looking chick.

with the mittens? she bugs the hell outta me

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs fans predicting a loss to act smug as fuck if they get a win.

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT, USER33.

2nd and 3rd period last night they had no energy
it's a back to back
it's a later start when bozak usually tucks phil into bed
weed is legal there
we are so fucked

Want to see the most empty arena? Watch NBC Sports Network with the Wild vs the Stars.

I guarantee it will be empty.

Losing lately + Dallas + no playoffs in 5 years + 7pm start instead of the normal 7:30pm lol

Is that the one that was shown at E3 that looked like an action game and not like an FF game? Cause if so, I will check it out. If not, fuuuuuuuck that.

Yeah, it's like a hybrid action/turn-based RPG. You switch roles with the change of a button etc.

The demo came out like 24 hours ago if you're interested.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have a bad premonition of Tavares scoring on a breakaway out of the penalty box.
This almost happened, lol. Back to PP.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider poaching one!

That's a goal and an assist for Kreids tonight.

Looks like early season Pouliot came to visit tonight.

Revenant

nice rack spotted behind one of the benches at this stars wild game.
There is also some sort of game being played on ice as well

I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of Final Fantasy 15. When is that a thing to purchase?

Oh THAT one, no sorry I was confused with the announcement trailer. The guy scaling the wall and decapitating robots is the FFXV one you're talking about. No idea when that comes out. But I hope it does in due time.

Johnson may not play tonight, Mitchell may not play tonight, Parenteau is in, Tanguay may come back against Florida.

Parenteau will begin tonight's game on the fourth line with fellow French Canadians Patrick Bordeleau and Marc-Andre Cliche, but he could move up on the depth chart depending on how he plays.

"I said it would be up to him to move up in the lineup by performing," Roy said.

Parenteau said he understands that Roy doesn't want to change a winning lineup, and that he looks forward to working his way back to being a top-six forward.

I like this. More of this pls.

Top Bottom