• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Osorio

What the fuck is up with you Americans and snow?

Do cities just not have the resources to deal with it?

Newark doesn't. Their budget cuts hampered the number of trucks they can go out at any one time, and the residents would flip if those trucks paved the way for the Pru Center before the neighborhoods. But I still think the game will happen. At least I hope so, I'm about to get garage sale tickets on Stubhub.

Damn didnt know Baby Joe Pavelski already has 27 goals.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnn

FlOZPfO.gif

Kypreos talking about whether Bozak can become the next Krecji lol......

Hey, watch your mouth!

These are your country's Sunday to Saturday Premier National Hockey Analyst Overlords.

Let's all let that sink in for a moment.

McLean.

Kypreos.

Milard.

God help us.

And lolz at the hockey bro-writers shitting on the stats guys after the Leafs put together a few wins. I'm as happy as anyone that the Leafs haven't been awful over the past week and a bit, but this nice bit of form doesn't make anything the stats guys have been saying incorrect.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patrick Roy said:
Two weeks ago in Toronto I thought they were going to trade everybody. Now they're talking about winning the Stanley Cup.
Good old Patrick :lol

Vossler

Devils say on splash page of their website game is on no matter what....about to start my journey in from Greenwich....fingers crossed trains go all night.

calder

Sucks for the Canes, I'm sure they fought to play it. Which is easy to say when your team is at a hotel two blocks from the arena and it's not your fans.

Like that Texas Rangers game I went to, thunderstorms and terrible weather but the White Sox would have lost a day off to resched so the game resumed at like midnight.

Samyy

What's the point of trading our best winger for a center that would have played with our best winger?

A #1 Center is more important to building a team then a #1 RW/LW
JVR would play with Pavelski, he looks like he will hit 30 this year. We are super bad in terms of depth at RW though.

calder

The roads are a total mess here in north DE and they declared a State of Emergency. In Philly it's a Snow Emergency.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/weather/stories/Heavy-Snow-Bitter-Cold-241293411.html

Yeah, I'm not exactly killing myself at work today so I've been snooping around traffic cameras. The roads look bad already and considering the majority of the snow is just starting, that's going to be "let's just stay home" weather for sure. The major routes are already visibly worse compared to an hour ago when I started looking.

Now at work in my office we're checking out traffic cams in LA and other places, complaining about the fact Canada never got around to making proper interstate style highways.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, I'm not exactly killing myself at work today so I've been snooping around traffic cameras. The roads look bad already and considering the majority of the snow is just starting, that's going to be "let's just stay home" weather for sure. The major routes are already visibly worse compared to an hour ago when I started looking.

Now at work in my office we're checking out traffic cams in LA and other places, complaining about the fact Canada never got around to making proper interstate style highways.

I'm happy they're keeping you busy and entertained gramps :)

ShaneB

What the fuck is up with you Americans and snow?

Do cities just not have the resources to deal with it?

Not just americans. I'm baffled at Toronto's incapability to handle any sort of "snowstorm". But, it's really just a matter resources in any big city. I'm spoiled by having grown up in a small town where snow plows were the first vehicles on the roads in the morning.

It's worse than most people realise.

Visit BC, where our highways have traffic lights and people drive 60 in the passing lane.

It's ridiculous.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Really looking forward to this next week and a half starting tonight. Rangers' schedule is

Isles
Blues
Devils
Isles
Isles

Gonna be a whole lotta fun (unless the Isles and Devs totally fuck us).

Quick

Banned
In the aftermath of the Canucks/Flames debacle, I've discovered Boring Sean Monahan on Twitter.

I just heard someone say that a Seahawk is a submarine. I wanted to tell them it's actually an Osprey but I didn't tell them.

I thought coach Tortorella was coming into our dressing room to say hi but he wasn't.

Total time spent untangling my headphones this week is 13:28. T.J. Brodie said he's only spent 2:28 untangling his headphones.

Vancouver played against the Ducks last night but they didn't win.

Paul Byron text me that the Oilers signed Hendrix. I said no it's Hendricks, he said OH, I thought it was Hendrix I said no it's Hendricks.

I asked Jiri Hudler what he's going to watch on the flight home but he didn't hear me so I asked Joe Colborne and he said The Blacklist.

I don't find these hilarious, but they're pretty funny.

Osorio

While I feel for those who are going to the game tonight, I'm so glad it wasn't cancelled.

Got out of work early, made myself a pizza, got some whiskey, and loaded up the bong.

Osorio

I'm starting to regret not going. This is the kind of game where you can get club seats for 12 bucks, meet a girl at the lounge, head upstairs to one of the empty sections and show up on the jumbotron with your d in her mouth when they do the kiss cam.

I'm starting to regret not going. This is the kind of game where you can get club seats for 12 bucks, meet a girl at the lounge, head upstairs to one of the empty sections and show up on the jumbotron with your d in her mouth when they do the kiss cam.

Well there are a lot of prostitutes in Newark...

Stasis

I left for 2 mins and missed a goal.

I always miss goals for us. I always see the ones against us though. I'm back now, Isles will score =/

Top Bottom