• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOOOO LAIN SCORED IN HIS QUASI-FIRST NHL GAME AFTER PLAYING 2 SECONDS LAST GAME

WOOOO LAIN

lolscrivens

I was watching on DVR, but 1-6 is enough for me. Fucking move Halak or Elliott already. Allen can't be any worse if we aren't making a run at Miller.

Stewart can go as well. Jaskin plays a better defensive game.

I guess missing the playoffs is better than nothing, but fuck, I really wanted that high pick this year. Still time. I know this team is shitty enough, I know it!

kingslunk

Worst part is kingslunk probably isn't watching cause lol dallas

I'm always watching.

It's karma/refs redeeming themselves thats all.

Bad call after bad call leads to good calls.

I was at a bar full of kings/ducks fans but I promptly left and went back to hotel to watch in peace and quiet.

zroid

Banned
eV4vxr4.png

Rielly.... lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm always watching.

It's karma/refs redeeming themselves thats all.

Bad call after bad call leads to good calls.

I was at a bar full of kings/ducks fans but I promptly left and went back to hotel to watch in peace and quiet.

Every time you post I think it's Tabris.

I can't deal with that.

Nothing stops this train! New franchise record, 7 wins in a row!

I have hope for the first time ever as a jackets fan!

Still won't make playoffs :(

Yes they will. I foresee 2nd in the Metro. (3rd is the safe pick, but I'm feeling it.)

Besides, there were plenty of times to have hope as a Jackets fan. Well, two times before. Steve Mason's first season, and 2nd half of last season. Strike hurt us, I think. Jackets just ran out of season to make their push. Also lost our All-Star Game. But, I think you can feel some excitement around the team welling up in C-bus right now. Hope it continues. A lot of high draft-picks are paying off, too. Johansen's development has been a surprise (although it shouldn't have been, seeing how he's a top 5 draft pick)

Top Bottom