• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
LOWER
BODY
INJURY
>: (
4316770891_b0576a4553.jpg

edit: IT BEGINS!!!!!!! D:

do you have a folder of injured kitty pictures?

Samyy

Gleason is literally the only defenseman in position on these rushes while his partner is chasing after the rush.

Gleason has been a pleasant surprise, hope Gardiner and Rielly are watching his positioning.

I'm hoping some of Gleason rubs of on Franson :/

Samyy

Gardiner and Rielly have been fantastic tonight

Good to hear, I'll be watching the third.
Oh and Phaneuf was on for a long shift on that goal, it was a bad change - they shouldn't have been on that long and then had to scramble. I blame him a bit, but it happens.

Nice win by the Stars! 4-0 over the Wild. Also Jordie Benn with a penalty shot goal? WTF

I think the Stars are either tied or have the most penalty shots in a season in NHL history already.. haha

You can't do that Minnesota.. Throwing the stick!
7qJAxZj.gif

Nice win by the Stars! 4-0 over the Wild. Also Jordie Benn with a penalty shot goal? WTF

I think the Stars are either tied or have the most penalty shots in a season in NHL history already.. haha

You can't do that Minnesota.. Throwing the stick!
http://i.imgur.com/7qJAxZj.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

At that point, Kuemper was probably channeling his inner Olaf.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ywvBBZI.gif

Samyy

If our home streak gets broken by Winnipeg then I won't know what to think.

Oh yea I was going to get the new Final Fantasy but game prices just increased by 5-10 dollars and I realized I'm probably going to hate it because its Lightning again so just waiting until the summer now :/

Those Rielly passes man

Oh yea I was going to get the new Final Fantasy but game prices just increased by 5-10 dollars and I realized I'm probably going to hate it because its Lightning again so just waiting until the summer now :/

Those Rielly passes man

So wait, it's now like $60 CAD for a new 360 game?

Because PS4/Xbone games here are $110 AUD :/

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Those Rielly passes man

Download the demo.

Top Bottom