• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching on DVR, but 1-6 is enough for me. Fucking move Halak or Elliott already. Allen can't be any worse if we aren't making a run at Miller.

Stewart can go as well. Jaskin plays a better defensive game.

Stewart would be nice on the Habs.

Razorskin

----- ------
eV4vxr4.png

Rielly.... lol

Reilly's been reading my statistical analysis of Sochi

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96261169&postcount=3565

Normally if you go one-on-one with another team you have a fifty-fifty chance of winning. But Phil Kessel's a genetic freak, and not normal. You've got a 25%, at best, of beating team USA. And then you add in JVR to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See, the semifinals, at Sochi, you have a 25% chance of winning Gold, but team USA has a 50% chance of winning, cause those European know they can't beat them, and they're not even gonna try. So Canada, you take your 25% chance, minus USA's 50% chance, and you've got an -25% chance of winning at Sochi. But then you take USA's 75% chance of winning, if they were to go one-on-one, and then add 50 percent, USA has 125 percent chance of winning at Sochi. You see Canada, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sochi

kingslunk

Know what the avs and wild have in common. They're both in playoff spots and they're both losing 0-4. LOL

STARS WIN STARS SHUT OUT WOO

Top Bottom