• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Socreges

Banned
Its really weird, they all complain about how we get so much attention, but then they can't stop following our team and giving us attention!
The Leafs just got obliterated on national television. The Leafs play in the NHL. This is the NHL thread where we discuss NHL events.

People relish in the Canucks' failures for similar reasons. Roll with it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Its really weird, they all complain about how we get so much attention, but then they can't stop following our team and giving us attention!

Given that I only saw the score a few minutes ago, I wouldn't say I've followed them that much. I checked all the scores of the day. The Leafs' one was just by far the funniest.

The Leafs just got obliterated on national television. The Leafs play in the NHL. This is the NHL thread where we discuss NHL events.

People relish in the Canucks' failures for similar reasons. Roll with it.

Acid08

Banned
Game is pretty back and forth so far. Never have heard of this SJ goalie but he's been very good thus far.
He's our backup. Super positive guy, everyone in the locker room loves him. During an AHL game he had a nerve severed when a forward stepped on the back of his knee during a game. He was out for a year because of that and is in the NHL now playing really well.

BogusAmazingJay.gif

Dat Avs helmet

Erdrick

He's our backup. Super positive guy, everyone in the locker room loves him. During an AHL game he had a nerve severed when a forward stepped on the back of his knee during a game. He was out for a year because of that and is in the NHL now playing really well.

That's always great to hear when a player can recover from a dangerous injury. His stats seem to indicate that he has recovered quite well.

Jets have been pretty damn good, I'm happy so far. I still half expect a third period, end of a road trip/hey we won on Tuesday letdown.

I'm holding my breath on every play these days. It's a reflex at this point.

Acid08

Banned
Jets are actually reminding me of the Coyotes right now. Tight checking, running some interference, constant collapsing to the net, and opportunistic offense.

Erdrick

Jets are actually reminding me of the Coyotes right now. Tight checking, running some interference, constant collapsing to the net, and opportunistic offense.

It's been quite a change since Maurice took over. The team as a whole plays much more responsible.

Big pk here... Also we got lucky with this goal called off.

Smiley90

Does anyone have a working link to the NHL Revealed episode? Preferably a stream...

Wow it's like hockey players never ever ever poke check the puck when it's near the goalie. Like, ever. It's definitely the first time I've ever seen that.

Swung his stick at the blocker when viewed from above, I missed it the first time. Ducks are playing very well though without Quick Kings would be losing by much more.

Teemu looking like a boss on 24/7 NHL Revealed.

What, in his Affliction shirt?

Also now I need to watch this "NHL Revealinged".

Stay cool Buttfuglyen.

I thought we agreed to call him Buffuglyalien (we didn't)

Swung his stick at the blocker when viewed from above, I missed it the first time. Ducks are playing very well though without Quick Kings would be losing by much more.

Looked like he was trying to swat at it.

Smiley90

Do you guys remember when our PP used to be good?

Yeah I only barely remember 2011, too.

Top Bottom