• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

People that are good at drinking just shut up, move forward, don't sway and look like they're busy on their phones.

You're going to Airport Jail though. You're screwed.

Tabris

People that are good at drinking just shut up, move forward, don't sway and look like they're busy on their phones.

You're going to Airport Jail though. You're screwed.

nh bozfon to toronto airport is small; 1 guy. i'll play on my phone. i'm nexus too. secure traveler. more worried bout torotnto to vancouver.

Acid08

Banned
Just say yes to the cavity search, if you don't then you're off to Guantanamo.

Edit: Tabris is nexus. It all makes sense now.

Tabris

haha stop fucking / me guys/ yoiu guys are funny though always. i may not the;; yip but i think you're funny.

seriously i can't type i ave my laptop on my chest and everything is showing doubled on the screen. i'm ficled

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just say yes to the cavity search, if you don't then you're off to Guantanamo.

Edit: Tabris is nexus. It all makes sense now.

how?

I want Nexus. I always have to pay like 8 bucks for a new stamp on my visa when I enter the USA. It's annoying.

Also kind of funny when I'm basically ALWAYS the only non-visible-minority at the visa office.

Tabris seems vulnerable to suggestion right now. With great power, etc

This is the time for a ban bet.

Hey Acid look at this picture of my mums dog. He's a terrier. They're not such good boys because they have small man issues. But this dog is still cool.

uK8WinE.jpg

Aren't dogs just the best?

Tabris

Tabris seems vulnerable to suggestion right now. With great power, etc

i can make sense of shit, no suggestions. don't ban me. i[m just saying you guys are funny and it's all good ya know. and i[m zoo fucked. don't book flights for 6am est

pst is best

Smiley90

Hey Acid look at this picture of my mums dog. He's a terrier. They're not such good boys because they have small man issues. But this dog is still cool.

uK8WinE.jpg

Aren't dogs just the best?

I'm more of a cat person myself, but my aunt's dog is adorable.

1pNZVqn.jpg

Acid08

Banned
The cat I have right now is kinda shitty. I've grown into more of a dog person the older I get. The cat I had in high school was basically a dog in a cats body, that was a cool fucking cat.

Dude, same! It was a Siamese! It just wanted to hang out and cuddle and play and not treat anyone like it's bitch.

The big problem I have with cats is that dogs have masters and cats have staff. I prefer my animal buddy to want to be my buddy unconditionally and not sit there judgmentally staring at me while I clean it's litter box.

Smiley90

I might be more of a dog person if I knew I had the time and ability to commit to that. Dogs take MUCH more of a time and effort investment than cats do. They have higher payoff (so to speak), but they take more from you too. And I have neither the time nor ability for that atm.

So... I'm a cat person. Cats can take care of themselves and lie with you on the couch/bed while you watch TV and purr.

Socreges

Banned
He loves the Canucks!

IKZnZXq.jpg

Wait, no! Bad dog!
I've got a Canucks flag spread out in the center of our living room and I've trained our puppy to never step on it.

Not really, but now I want to do that.

Dude, same! It was a Siamese! It just wanted to hang out and cuddle and play and not treat anyone like it's bitch.

The big problem I have with cats is that dogs have masters and cats have staff. I prefer my animal buddy to want to be my buddy unconditionally and not sit there judgmentally staring at me while I clean it's litter box.
The counter-argument is dependence/independence. Our puppy craves attention and always wants to go for walks. He consumes so much of my time and this is with us splitting duties. Cats couldn't give two fucks, which I always loved.

Wouldn't trade him for anything, but sometimes I miss the days when I truly had free time.

I might be more of a dog person if I knew I had the time and ability to commit to that. Dogs take MUCH more of a time and effort investment than cats do. They have higher payoff (so to speak), but they take more from you too. And I have neither the time nor ability for that atm.

So... I'm a cat person. Cats can take care of themselves and lie with you on the couch/bed while you watch TV and purr.

Definitely.

Having to walk it once, or twice, a day can be a bit much if you don't want to leave the house at all. Which often I do. But it's also great encouragement to do a run. Especially if you have a dog that can keep up.

Mums dog can only keep up for 3kms. Then I pick his widdle bones up and take him down to the park for a drink of water and some shade under a coolabah tree.

I've got a Canucks flag spread out in the center of our living room and I've trained our puppy to never step on it.

Not really, but now I want to do that.

The counter-argument is dependence/independence. Our puppy craves attention and always wants to go for walks. He consumes so much of my time and this is with us splitting duties. Cats couldn't give two fucks, which I always loved.

Wouldn't trade him for anything, but sometimes I miss the days when I truly had free time.

That would be utterly hilarious if you did.

When you say puppy, do you mean actual legitimate puppy? Or just as a nickname? Usually when dogs are in their puppy stage they're VERY needy and energetic. They adapt to the owners lifestyle to more accustomed they become to them.

Not quite sure you're a Kings fan, you're being all "cool" and "posting even after losing"?

Can admit when my team gets outplayed and it's not worth stressing about losing. I want talk about hockey not bitch about it.

State of the Kings:
More players need to score other than Carter and Richards needs to get out of his slump. Muzzin holding back offensive play making Doughty babysit idiotic turnovers. Kings have the second most minor penalties and one of the worst power plays that's got to change.

Acid08

Banned
Cats have a pretty large spectrum of personalities while dogs tend to be somewhat similar in nature. I do really like cats but they really do have to be a particular temperament of cat. The cat I have now only likes to be pet a couple times then it's on its way. I don't even see it all that much. Other cats I've had are the opposite though where they want pets and hang out with you.

It's weird my dog gets her run every morning and she's off to sleep the rest of the day by herself. My cat hangs around all day with you never leaving you alone and demanding your attention. Maybe I got two defective animals?

Socreges

Banned
That would be utterly hilarious if you did.

When you say puppy, do you mean actual legitimate puppy? Or just as a nickname? Usually when dogs are in their puppy stage they're VERY needy and energetic. They adapt to the owners lifestyle to more accustomed they become to them.
10 months old. We know he'll chill out eventually, but it's rough right now. Not only is he a puppy, but he's uniquely hyper. We've come across hundreds of dogs since we've gotten him and not one has matched his intensity. Maybe the other owners sedate their dogs? Could try some weed.

Unfortunately he can't run with people. Too easily distracted. Best we can do is take him to friends with back yards and let him run in circles for an hour.

10 months old. We know he'll chill out eventually, but it's rough right now. Not only is he a puppy, but he's uniquely hyper. We've come across hundreds of dogs since we've gotten him and not one has matched his intensity. Maybe the other owners sedate their dogs? Could try some weed.

Unfortunately he can't run with people. Too easily distracted. Best we can do is take him to friends with back yards and let him run in circles for an hour.

Wow, that IS unusual. I know I'd get sick of it pretty quickly too. Dogs gotta know when to chill and when it's time to Get Hype. Which thankfully they get the idea of (eventually).

Hope the smiles and love he gives you is good. He appreciates all you do for him. Dogs are good like that.

It's weird my dog gets her run every morning and she's off to sleep the rest of the day by herself. My cat hangs around all day with you never leaving you alone and demanding your attention. Maybe I got two defective animals?

YEP. RETURN THEM TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY.

Your pets are just really alternative and don't want to conform to societies ways, maaan.

Yeah, I like this guy. None of the other Kings fans ever really talk about the team.

Dustin Brown can still eat broken shards of rusty glass though.

Yeah. It'd be nice if we heard things about the Kings. Even though I hate them, I still want to know about them. I want to hear bitching about underperforming players and stupid bonehead moves that Sutter might make or just even find out who LAs Cleary is.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tabris is Cake Bossed, we're officially through the looking glass people.

Also cats suck. Big time.

Good dogs.

Poms are funny little critters.

We got him off craigslist from some people who I'm pretty sure never let him out of a crate. When we got him he had like 3x his body weight in extra fur just falling off of him for about a week. He looked like a completely different dog when it all fell off, and it fell off so easily that he had to have just been stationary for most of his life. He was about a year and a half old. Funny as hell man, once he warmed up to living here he has been fucking ridiculous.

Yeah, I like this guy. None of the other Kings fans ever really talk about the team.

Dustin Brown can still eat broken shards of rusty glass though.

Yeah. It'd be nice if we heard things about the Kings. Even though I hate them, I still want to know about them. I want to hear bitching about certain players and stupid bonehead moves that Sutter might make or just even find out who LAs Cleary is.

I don't think I've even heard any bitching about Kopitar... And you'd think he'd be one of their biggest underperformers.

Albeit he scored a goal today BUT WHATEVS.

Stasis

Well this page sure is full of small dogs. And drunk Tabris.

For me it's either cats or big dogs. A small dog is just an irritating and less agile cat that isn't potty trained. A big dog makes up for that shit by being badass when well trained and fun as fuck to wrestle with.

I have 3 cats now. Previously a Rottweiler and German Shep/Lab mix. We're getting a Boerboel when we upgrade from condo to house.

I can't deal with how fucking stupid big dogs tend to be. They're fun but man every big dog I've had in my life has been an idiot in one way or another. Once we got a terrier when I was kid it was all over. So fucking smart.

edit: Admittedly though, the dog next to the street fighter stick is the stupidest dog I've had. She's more medium sized though. We used to bury her ball in the dog park sand while she was watching and as soon as she couldn't see it she would run around the whole park sniffing and looking for it.

kingslunk

My long haired dachshund is a god damn genius but at age 12 his attitude changed to that of an old man's attitude. He will not do something he doesn't want to. Lol

My beagle however is the dumbest dog I've ever had. He's lovable but just dumb.

Did I miss Tabris going all Cakeboss on us last night?

Hoping the Wings can play two good games in a row tonight, will miss it since I'll be at drop in though.

Vossler

At least the Blues showed up in Manhattan last night after the first period. Looked infinitely better than Tuesday night. Beginning to think the team had too much fun after flying into New Jersey from Detroit.....

Top Bottom