• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

calder

Not sure we have another PK in us.

Also, still relevant:
@Brandon_Rewucki: The good news is that San Jose is running out of set plays to run after clean face-off wins.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Fuck yeah!

calder

Damn, good effort - in fact probably a better game than vs the Ducks - but a worse result. Only regret is that the Jets missed the net on some of their best chances. Bring on the Leafs!

Erdrick

Good game, Sharks. No shame in losing that game. (I used to love late games as a kid. Now, not so much... Ugh... it's after midnight already.)

I turned the TV on, Preds score 10 secs later. Watched it through to the end. Have the Canucks scored in the last min to send a game to OT yet?

Maybe once? Last minute was terrible. Daniel fanning on that one timer said it all.

I like how they scratched the last guy to score a power play goal though.

Socreges

Banned
Stream them on your phone? Or are you gonna be somewhere completely without internet?
Driving on the Coquihalla during the Friday game, so no chance there. Up at Big White for the Finland game on the Sunday... I'm sure I can make that one happen, the more I think about it. Could be a very big game.

Tabris

YOU! I'm talking to you. you be the beacon. I wanna look up and be like smiley knows whats up. he's got faith.

edit - i am so cake bossed right now. jim carrey is blurry man. what's he doing there. i'm so fucked for myfligjt. it's tripping me out jim carrey.

wee lost wtf ugh nashville blows

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i dunno is that picture you with the dog? i ain't worried then. you lookt oo nice

maybe we get along url. i'm going t0 san fran on monday.

Tabris is like the anti-cakeboss.

Cakeboss gets all shitty and can't write normal when he gets drunk.

Tabris gets nice when he's drunk and is shitty and can't write normal when he's sober.

Tabris

i trash talk you hyys for fun, sorry if it ducks for ya. my bad. it's all in fun,. i'm like i'll have some fun w those nhl gaf guys. i do really love the canucks though. they my quarterback, like to cried, know what i mean?z

seriously never been this drunkf or a flight, a bit worried. i am sooooooo drunk ;ole really

i'm having issues clicking last page as it's blurring into 2 separate things and not sure what o click fuck sorry

i'm too lazy to edit that first line, but like to crying bout tony romo, ya know? i'm a bit dizzy typing with my laptop on me/

Top Bottom