• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've met Kave_Man. He's good people cat

My mug is already out there on the meet up threads somewhere. I ain't about to use it as an avatar.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to be seeing a lot of "well it was going to be Hertl for Calder until some brain dead sack of shit injured him" in these types of articles.

Fuck.
Seemed like the pretty clear runaway, shitty that Brown ruined that.

ZeroGravity

Acid08

Banned
Not that what Boudreau has done in Anaheim isn't impressive...but fuck, how can he not even at least mention Jon Cooper? From third worst in the league to two points behind Boston for first place, and without Stamkos for most of it.
This year's Paulrus.

Red_Man

Not that what Boudreau has done in Anaheim isn't impressive...but fuck, how can he not even at least mention Jon Cooper? From third worst in the league to two points behind Boston for first place, and without Stamkos for most of it.
Very true, but as LeBrun says, the Jack Adams is probably the most difficult award to quantify and hand out. Cooper definitely deserves a mention though.

Red_Man

Leino is a healthy scratch tonight

1371883234625.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The other thing that's not good about this whole Burke vs Ryan fiasco is if some US players got injured, he should be a shoo-in on the team.

This might come back and bite them in the ass.

But, I could also say that Burke must be getting insane in Calgary...

He 'had a dream an 18 year old made a mistake to cost the team the gold medal' or some shit?!

I wasn't aware that they were using their dreams as a fucking barometer.

I HOPE the Flames have a trade with us if he follows that logic.

ZeroGravity

The other thing that's not good about this whole Burke vs Ryan fiasco is if some US players got injured, he should be a shoo-in on the team.

This might come back and bite them in the ass.
The crazy thing is he might even be lower on the depth chart than might appear. Saad would supposedly be next in line if there's an injury.

Top Bottom