• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
Someone resize this picture of Spectre so he can use it for RPJ

vancouver-games-riot-asian-guy.jpeg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Now Guile's theme? WTF lol

It does go with everything!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
THEY PLAYED GUILE'S THEME DURING THE FIGHT.

edit: fuck

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That was such a nice play, it's like he outplayed the whole team on his own. That's the second time he just skates around the Dallas dudes either to pass for a goal or score himself.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gonna be awkward when his name isn't on the olympic roster...
I won't be surprised after Ryan was snubbed, but if they don't bring him it be an embarrassment. Literally carrying the team on his back, 2 amazing primary assists and an incredible goal.

calder

Fucking twitter, and my inability to stop checking twitter, always spoils the last minute of games when you watch on GCL.

Pretty douchy of Sens-GAF to not accept my offer to go straight to OT and give us a point. The Jets - being perfect hosts - absolutely 100% would have let you tie it up late.

Silexx

Fucking twitter, and my inability to stop checking twitter, always spoils the last minute of games when you watch on GCL.

Pretty douchy of Sens-GAF to not accept my offer to go straight to OT and give us a point. The Jets - being perfect hosts - absolutely 100% would have let you tie it up late.

Apologies, we forgot that you were no longer in the eastern conference and that giving you a point wouldn't affect our wild card chances.

Top Bottom