• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Quick

Banned
What are everyone's thoughts on NHL Revealed?

Not sure I like the focus on so many teams per episode. Dilutes it a little, I think. Focusing on 2 teams per episode may have been a better choice.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Maybe it would be a good time get ourselves a captain. Another problem with Therrien, can't have the balls to name an actual captain while Gionta is still there.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
SIX shots in the second, watch out Caps.

This is the kind of game that gets a coach fired, I'm going to be pissed if Therrien is still here tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Longest period of life. Bailing out now, fuck this tire fire, pile of shit team. How much do I have to paypal Heatley to take Therrien for a ride?

Maybe it would be a good time get ourselves a captain. Another problem with Therrien, can't have the balls to name an actual captain while Gionta is still there.
There's no point in stripping him of the C now, he's going to get moved at the trade deadline.

I wonder if Therrien will say anything during this intermission. What can he say? This isn't a losing slump, this is the team completely imploding.

Time for Gorges to rally the troops.
:lol :lol

Be3idLCCYAAKrK0.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Longest period of life. Bailing out now, fuck this tire fire, pile of shit team. How much do I have to paypal Heatley to take Therrien for a ride?

There's no point in stripping him of the C now, he's going to get moved at the trade deadline.

There's no point in doing ANYTHING now, but there was when Therrien became coach.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I loved when Gorges wasn't there and Subban imitated him with a smirk yelling "HERE WE GO HERE WE GO!".
I laughed so hard at that when I saw it for the first time.

Time to ship out Gionta, Gorges, Diaz, Bourque, Moen, and possibly Markov. Depends on how his play is after the Olympics.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit at that hike they're making the players walk to get too and from the ice at Dodger Stadium. They're going to have like 5 minutes in the locker room tops during the intermissions. :D

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I laughed so hard at that when I saw it for the first time.

Time to ship out Gionta, Gorges, Diaz, Bourque, Moen, and possibly Markov. Depends on how his play is after the Olympics.

I would not trade Markov. The rest, in this order:

1- Diaz
2- Gorges
3- Bourque
4- Gionta
5- Moen

Top Bottom