• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I laughed so hard at that when I saw it for the first time.

Time to ship out Gionta, Gorges, Diaz, Bourque, Moen, and possibly Markov. Depends on how his play is after the Olympics.

I think we gotta keep Markov. Not replacing him for the amount of money he'll get. He's still a magician in the offensive zone.

Bergevin could probably trick Mactavish into taking Gorges, what a leader he'd be to all those young players. Gorges has a limited NTC though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would not trade Markov. The rest, in this order:

1- Diaz
2- Gorges
3- Bourque
4- Gionta
5- Moen

I think we gotta keep Markov. Not replacing him for the amount of money he'll get. He's still a magician in the offensive zone.

Bergevin could probably trick Mactavish into taking Gorges, what a leader he'd be to all those young players. Gorges has a limited NTC though.

I don't want to trade him, but I'm weary of signing to another 3 year contract if he continues to digress like last season. We need him, but we need him to be consistent.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't want to trade him, but I'm weary of signing to another 3 year contract if he continues to digress like last season. We need him, but we need him to be consistent.

My issue is we need good defense, and I doubt we'd get better trading him. We need to trade the worst players.

edit: how many penalties in two days? lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Please make this 7-0, whatever it takes to force Bergevin to get rid of Therrien.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
YOU GET YOUR FIRST GOAL, AND YOU GET YOUR FIRST GOAL, AND YOU ALL GET YOUR FIRST GOAL!

oprah-free-car.gif

Top Bottom