• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Hate these types of games. Playing well vs Habs but shitty Jordie Benn and Aaron Rome making this difficult for us with weak ass D.

Montreal 3, Stars 2 after 2 in Dallas. Shots are 21-17 DAL. Shot attempts are 49-34 DAL. Hits are 15-15. FOs are 26-12 DAL.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
ohhhh you're one of those people.

What's that supposed to mean? :mad: I barely use Facebook anyway, which is why my avatar is still of my cat that I had to put down a couple of years ago.

Besides, Kuro imagines me to be April Reimer. I don't want to break the illusion.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hate these types of games. Playing well vs Habs but shitty Jordie Benn and Aaron Rome making this difficult for us with weak ass D.

Montreal 3, Stars 2 after 2 in Dallas. Shots are 21-17 DAL. Shot attempts are 49-34 DAL. Hits are 15-15. FOs are 26-12 DAL.
I hope you are enjoying the PK Subban Show live :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
On the bright side, I started Patches and BGally and they have 2G3A combined.

On the down side, I also started Lehtonen.

ZeroGravity

Ottawa is only three back of Detroit. Going to be hilarious when the Wings first playoff miss in forever comes in the Eastern Conference.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, Price should have had that.

Holy fuck this team is horrible with leads, another weak ass goal. My guess is Therrien started coaching, so now they're losing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Not again:..

Shots were like 17-20, now 18-29.

edit; Wooooooooooooooooooo Eller!

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Of course right after I saw that Eller scores on that terrible angle shot.

So when does Dallas tie it up again?

Top Bottom