• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What a great match, and Subban with 4 points. I want to see some other players do better though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PK CANADIENS WIN WOOOOO

SumNQO3.gif

SumNQO3.gif

4 points for Subban
2 more goals for Patches
Wow such Olympians

What a game, most entertaining game of the year by far. Price's worst game of the year as well, but nice to see the offence finally step up. Dallas has one hell of a team, they're so fast and fun to watch. Also, I'm not surprised Dallas has the loudest and most obnoxious glass bangers I've ever seen in a hockey game.

I'll happily eat crow about the decision to scratch Wilson and Barrie, plus McGinn on Duchene's line as both things helped with the win.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone download Bravely Default?

I played it for like 9h when I was visiting family in Europe (since it's already out there).

I got to the end of Chapter 1. Of... 9 chapters.

Yeah. It's a long game.

Also I'm pretty sure you can take over the save file from the demo to the full game, no? So you can technically start already.

Acid08

Banned
Irwin literally trying to murder Brown.

Edit:

SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Wins against the Barons barely count but I'll take the two points on a night the Queens got shutout.

GG Habs!

That was an exciting game. We had some really bad faults on defense which left Kari hung to dry. That was pretty uncharacteristic of us :(

But it was entertaining to watch. Love those high scoring affairs.

Top Bottom