• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Socreges

Banned
Nope. Already decided I want to play it so I'm gonna go in blind when the full game comes out.

Also I'm pretty sure you can take over the save file from the demo to the full game, no? So you can technically start already.
FWIW, the demo is just side missions that are apart from the game.

Also I can't connect to the eShop anyhow because I normally auto log in to my Nintendo account but suddenly need to remember the pass. I can't even figure out which email is associated with the account. In other words, no eShop for me until I call Nintendo

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nich didnt play on that line. It was mainly Chiasson who is ass as of late.

He was on the line with Peverley/Cole who were also god damn awesome.
Cole seemed on a mission tonight, looked liked he did back when he had that great season with Patches. I was surprised how nasty the game got seeing as these teams never play each other.

Holy shit, I am reading the writeup of the game tonight on the Flyers website. The headline is a weed joke, there are weed jokes in the article itself. The jealousy is palpable. http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=698777&navid=DL|PHI|home

In short, the Flyers, who had been pumping in goals at a stellar rate (34 goals in the previous eight games) got stoned, which isn’t all that different from a lot of people in Denver lately.

TUSR

Banned
So I have a 3DS mint condition. The green/blue non-XL one.

And im willing to part with it for a small price because its going to waste in a box at my place in Kelowna.

Cole seemed on a mission tonight, looked liked he did back when he had that great season with Patches. I was surprised how nasty the game got seeing as these teams never play each other.

Yeah it was pretty crazy.

Cole and Peverley have been magic together as of late. Love those guys (Well I'm also the biggest Peverley fan in the world) :X

Acid08

Banned
Gif of Mike Brown getting pelted by two shots from the same dman. First one off his foot, second off his back. Poor dude.

Pucks2.gif

Fucking ridiculous :lol and this isn't the first
and second
time Irwin has nailed our own players from the point this season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I really hope Bobby carries the team on his back after this whole ordeal, if only to prove the idiots at USA Hockey wrong. It's not like we have a 1st round pick, so finishing the season as high as possible is in our best interests.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I played it for like 9h when I was visiting family in Europe (since it's already out there).

I got to the end of Chapter 1. Of... 9 chapters.

Yeah. It's a long game.

Also I'm pretty sure you can take over the save file from the demo to the full game, no? So you can technically start already.
No, it's a separate mini quest not in the main game. Nothing carries over. You can unlock bonus items that will go to the main game, but they aren't OP or exclusive and it doesn't look like it's worth it for the most time consuming one.

Still, incredible demo and made me go out and preorder it. Kicking myself for not getting the LE edition...

Heretic

Spezza for Silfverberg and our 1st rounder back please.
Lol

Give Spezza a season or two. When Getzy got the captaincy, he sucked BIG TIME. Now, he's beasting and is a strong candidate for Hart.

It's hard to replace someone like Alfie and Spezza is feeling the pressure just like Getzy did after Neidermeyer left. Heck, Getzy wasn't even first choice. They had given it to Teemu but he passed it on to Getzy saying it was his time to shine.

Or Spezza just sucks ass and will always suck ass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan Callahan is back in the lineup tonight after missing 3 weeks due to an MCL sprain. Pretty sure he was diagnosed as out for 4-6 weeks.

Expect him to hurt himself again in the next 2 weeks.

Ryan Callahan is back in the lineup tonight after missing 3 weeks due to an MCL sprain. Pretty sure he was diagnosed as out for 4-6 weeks.

Expect him to hurt himself again in the next 2 weeks.

I had him on IR, but I finally dropped him this week and as a final insult he comes back right after I drop him.

That's pretty gutless.

He won't be sending you any Christmas cards anytime soon.

Nah, the only thing I got from him was a cease and desist after calling his house phone and telling him to quit sucking and being injured. I only did it twice, some people are just so sensitive.

Top Bottom