• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

So I just realized my contract at work terminates a month before my lease does.

There's nothing to stop me from taking 3 months off and doing volunteer work on the Sea Shepherd.

So guess what I'm gonna do...

Dude that is awesome, I always liked the idea of what they are trying to do.

Sucks the Flyers couldnt bury one of those chances at the end of the 2nd. I dont see them coming back now.

Lay around getting drunk and playing 3 vs 3 Arcade for a few months?

If I wanted to do that I'd just move in with you and sit on your couch for 3 months!

Sit around getting high and banging your girlfriend?

Those are called Saturdays!

Dude that is awesome, I always liked the idea of what they are trying to do.

Hi-5!

Kings are gonna miss the playoffs

Double hi-5!

If I wanted to do that I'd just move in with you and sit on your couch for 3 months!

That sounded like an invitation to me dude

Kings are gonna miss the playoffs

O9PsepE.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Watching NHL Revealed

ROFL

Canucks making fun of Kassian by giving him an algebra question

Luongo giving twitter lessons

I want the Canucks on 24/7.

"How many in a baker's dozen" "i don't even bake" :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't realize the Kings were in such a big slump recently. West-Coast Gaf is pleased, I'm sure.

Smiley90

Found it, "somewhere else."

And you better not play pool like some kind of European.

... I'm not playing Snooker if that's what you're implying.

We're gonna fight it out with good old 8ball.

RC

Banned
... I'm not playing Snooker if that's what you're implying.

We're gonna fight it out with good old 8ball.

We're playing by these rules Smelly:

- Call all shots. If you sink a ball that you didn't call you forfeit your second shot.
- If you scratch the opposing player can place the cue ball anywhere behind the line.
- Scratching while attempting to hit the 8 ball results in an automatic loss.

No flukes. No excuses.

Smiley90

We're playing by these rules Smelly:

- Call all shots. If you sink a ball that you didn't call you forfeit your second shot.

how about no. Only call the 8.

The rest I'm okay with.

But only if there's a direct line to a ball you want to hit/can hit (such as your own colour or 8ball). Scratching while the only way to hit your own colour/8 shouldn't be punished.

RC

Banned
how about no. Only call the 8.

The rest I'm okay with.

But only if there's a direct line to a ball you want to hit/can hit (such as your own colour or 8ball). Scratching while the only way to hit your own colour/8 shouldn't be punished.

Canadian pub rules, Smelly. I learned how to play pool on the gritty streets of South Van, you either got good or you died!

Smiley90

Canadian pub rules, Smelly. I learned how to play pool on the gritty streets of South Van, you either got good or you died!

Yeah well we're gonna play downtown, not in South Van. So show some respek for the game and don't be a shotcaller-lady-who-acid-complains-about.

We're calling the 8ball at most.

We'll figure it out next Saturday

RC

Banned
Yeah well we're gonna play downtown, not in South Van. So show some respek for the game and don't be a shotcaller-lady-who-acid-complains-about.

We're calling the 8ball at most.

We'll figure it out next Saturday

I ain't very good anyway. But I talk a good game.

Socreges

Banned
Do you even really invite people? AFAIK there's zero opportunity for discrimination which is, I think, both the idea and its downfall.

The Last Emperor will probably be the shiest person there while The Lone Prodigy keeps requesting body shots off Smelly's scrawny abdomen.

RC

Banned
Do you even really invite people? AFAIK there's zero opportunity for discrimination which is, I think, both the idea and its downfall.

The Last Emperor will probably be the shiest person there while The Lone Prodigy keeps requesting body shots off Smelly's scrawny abdomen.

Yeah I'm backing out.

Top Bottom