• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Rask now 2-10-2 against the Habs. We are fucked if we face them in the playoffs.

Sanjuro

Great win, but is there a more bipolar team in the league? They can beat the best teams, and look like one of the worst teams the next night. So frustrating.

Edit: Therrien is still an idiot starting Budaj, Bruins slept walk through this game.

Budaj plays on the 2nd half of back to backs against typically weaker teams. His task isn't hard, asking him to play as much as Price does, against the competition Price does would expose him. He's probably the best back up in the league, if not one of the top ones.

That's my point. I still think he could hold up well enough.

My comment at the beginning of the game is just the notion of starting a reserve against a rival.

Solo

I get the feeling you don't watch hockey anymore, just the standings:/

I haven't watched much this season, and I've said as much. I was on Rogers until last month, and they dropped RDS from my region inexplicably this year. So until a month ago, I had access to no Habs games outside HNIC or the occasional TSN game. I'm on Bell now, and have TSN Habs and can watch the games, but uhhhh......frankly I haven't missed not watching that much. I've spent a lot less time watching hockey and a LOT less time on GAF as a whole the past year, due in large part to an expanding social group and a couple relationships, one that has ended and one I'm in now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched much this season, and I've said as much. I was on Rogers until last month, and they dropped RDS from my region inexplicably this year. So until a month ago, I had access to no Habs games outside HNIC or the occasional TSN game. I'm on Bell now, and have TSN Habs and can watch the games, but uhhhh......frankly I haven't missed not watching that much. I've spent a lot less time watching hockey and a LOT less time on GAF as a whole the past year, due in large part to an expanding social group and a couple relationships, one that has ended and one I'm in now.
Please tell me she's a Leafs fan! Ironing...delicious!

cube444

Lars Eller stats breakdown:

First 5 games: 5 goals, 2 assists for 7 points, +5

Last 49 games: 5 goals, 8 assists for 13 points, -15

What the fuck did this guy honestly bring to the table?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At what point do you get banned for being a troll? No one finds your post amusing, and all you do is post about your obsession with Eller, not to mention the fact that you being an alt account is obvious.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins :/

I will enjoy tonight.
Stretch her box like the Habs stretched the Bs?

First 5 games: 5 goals, 2 assists for 7 points, +5

Last 49 games: 5 goals, 8 assists for 13 points, -15

What the fuck did this guy honestly bring to the table?
Halak? Wait...other way around. I think he has the ability to be a great performer but seems inconsistent like Kadri. Therrin riding a wave of destruction on the team?!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The "line" just delivered another version of the "shift" sighhhh.

It's a good thing we were up by three goals....

Maclean really needs to stop putting those guys out. That's three games in a row now.

Socreges

Banned
At what point do you get banned for being a troll? No one finds your post amusing, and all you do is post about your obsession with Eller, not to mention the fact that you being an alt account is obvious.
Responses like this keep him effective and relevant.

Acid08

Banned
Welp this game is playing out just like yesterday's. Dominate, give up goal. Will we be able to score or will we be shutout for the third straight game???? Stay tuned!

Samyy

I'm buying all you bitches Kulemin jersey's so you can just damn have sex with it and get it over with!

.........I wouldn't mind
I've actually owned a jersey before :(

But yea honestly Kulemin has been a better "Clarkson" this year
EDIT: SINCE KULEMIN MOVED UP LEAFS HAVE GOTTEN THE MOST POINTS IN THE LEAGUE OVER THAT STRETCH THOSE GODDAMN MAGICAL RUSSIAN INTANGIBLES HNNNNNNNNNNG

Brodziak! finaly!!!

lol

And hey, refs missed an offsides on Stastny's goal.

BfRyTb8CAAAf1zh.jpg

What a guy! What a goal!

I knew it was too good to be true, I didn't see the goal but anytime Stastny scores someone needs to check the tapes.

edit: wait did we chase darcy tucker?

Darcy Kuemper, and yes. And the Stastny offsides was barely even offsides so I can't even fault the refs much there. Oh well.

And another PK. Avs are about to score again.

Thank fucking christ, Bishop passed concussion protocols, looks like he's going to be okay.

What happened? I saw on my fantasy team that he missed almost all of the game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

You're making the wrong friends if you have to drop hockey for buddies!

Bruins :/

I will enjoy tonight.

And wrong girlfriends apparently:)

Top Bottom