• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

ScrivensTheProfessor2-imp.jpg

Jayhawk

Just came back from the Leafs game tonight. Good effort by the boys in blue. Franson's and Gardiner's play in the defensive end made me scare a few people in my seating area with my cursing.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at Scrivens smug picture for Save % leader on NHL.com. Really says "yeah I just had a 59 save shutout"
You know what? I'm fucking ecstatic for him. He deserves the best and I wouldn't even be bitter if he shut us out. He did everything we asked of him, played in front of some shaky defense, and was bidding his time and improving as a player on the Kings. If him finding success means the Oil get the 2nd overall pick instead of the first overall pick, I'm happy for him.
Raymond with more goals then Daniel Sedin
Canucks 2014 Cup Winrars. I keeeeed. He might come back refreshed and start tearing it up.
Just came back from the Leafs game tonight. Good effort by the boys in blue. Franson's and Gardiner's play in the defensive end made me scare a few people in my seating area with my cursing.
Who the hell are you?!

Russo is saying that he thinks Parise/Granlund/Pominville might stay together when Koivu returns (hopefully next week).

Parise - Granlund - Pominville
Heatley - Koivu - Nino
Cooke - Coyle - Fontaine
Who cares - Bumziak - who cares

Looks good to me.

Acid08

Banned
We're not getting shutout so hey that's cool.

Hertl still 3rd in rookie goal scoring despite being out 19 games so far. Kid is missed :(

Top Bottom