• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-75 in real world degrees is not survivable. What's -75 in real world degrees?

Smiley90

calder

Wind chill in general is bullshit, it's inherently exaggerated and mainly still exists so people can more effectively complain about the cold. It's -40 windchill out there! Oh my god, where you going outside shirtless?! No? Then just say its -25 outside, that's cold enough and it's, you know, an actual temperature.

Lol no chance Cogliano wasn't going to score on that breakaway huh.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Ducks keep on rolling.

Bad start of the game and an awful power play. I'll take the win though

RC

Banned
I don't want to go back to school. I'm ill prepared. Smart phones weren't a thing last time I stepped in a classroom.

I don't want to go back to school. I'm ill prepared. Smart phones weren't a thing last time I stepped in a classroom.

Good luck, go hit on some 19 year olds for great justice.

Also just beat champions road in 3D World with no tanooki. Fucking insane difficulty.

Smiley90

Do people even use binders anymore? Or is it all laptops? I can't haul my Asus anywhere.

I used binders for a long time. I've switched to my tablet now, but binders are definitely still a go. Or just notebooks.

I don't have one, but it's funny going to a campus and seeing 90% of students with a Mac and all they do with them is go on Facebook.
Unlike the US, Canada has an embarrassment of riches at forward. That said he should still be on it.

I'm aware. I still stand by that.

Revenant

I took Notes on a laptop, and then my major/minor were Tech Related so I dumped all pen and paper for the last two years of school. It was a beautiful life, I felt so free...so alive

Tk3gc.gif

I just want this season to end, like right now would be good.

Everyone's avatar is so... real. I don't like it, you all need to go back to being faceless avatars who I can rage against whenever I feel like it. Putting a face to a name just seems wrong on here.

Quick, you look like Kessel, I see a very similar resemblance between you two.... oh...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Well thats a first for me.. and I've been around a while.

Was sitting in the theater waiting for 47 Ronin to start, 725 show, was about 710. We could hear an alarm going off somewhere, was faint so didnt think anything of it. Well in walks an attendant who says we have to evacuate... Theater was about half full at that point, we all sat there like WTF? So in a much louder bossy voice she says THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE THEATHER. lol

Any way, grab out stuff, including popcorn and drink, no way I'm leaving that behind. Slowly make our way to the exit as it was wall to wall people.. Everyone was coming out of all the theaters, many in the middle of their movies. Good thing there was no fire or anything we would have all perished. Slowest evacuation ever. Anyway we wait outside for 10 min, lucky its not -20 but its cold enough. So me and buddy go sit in car. We then see everyone getting in their cars and diving off. Go back to doors and they are giving everyone free passes and sending them on their way, they don't know when people will be allowed back in. Apparently a camera overheated or some thing.

Frigging weird anyway. We have been trying to time this for like two weeks and when we finally go this happens.. haha. First world problems.

Now I can watch the Flames lose.

Crazy, what theatre were you at?

Stasis

Raise your hand if you had Chris Kreider and Mats Zuccarello being tied for the Rangers' team lead in goals in January.

Not even a little! I was hoping for some Kreider hotness but Zucc is basically involved in all of our offense, lol.

These 2, McD and basically our 4th line (since it's Boyle, Moore, Dorse) are the only bright spots this year. Add some Talbot and maybe a little Allen now too. Gotta find the positive!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not even a little! I was hoping for some Kreider hotness but Zucc is basically involved in all of our offense, lol.

These 2, McD and basically our 4th line (since it's Boyle, Moore, Dorse) are the only bright spots this year. Add some Talbot and maybe a little Allen now too. Gotta find the positive!

Good news! Dorsett has a broken leg!

Also, here's that ridiculous hit on John Moore from tonight. This little clip pretty much sums up the whole game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/engelland-launches-moore-boards-024044876.html

Top Bottom