• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was driving home last night in a bit of a blizzard and there was no one else on the road. It was nice that the single lane highway was pretty wide since the highway was completely covered and I couldn't see the lines. Also nice that they have the rumble strips so I had a better idea where I was.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
vnp0kQE.png

It's ok she is just my step-daughter.

Erdrick

Nice goal by Byfuglien. Surprised by some of the fights in this game. Thorburn couldn't even reach Chara with his punches. Haha

Samyy

He could also be Rask...! D:

Heard his name actually doing shit more than Gauthier.

Goalie prospects are always hard to project, Fucale won't be seen for like 4-5 years especially in Montreal. Just wasn't interested in taking a goalie in the first round.

Gauthier has had an iffyy season, best case if he ends up like McClement its an okay pick but he was never someone I wanted to waste a first rounder on. The stupid sens just had to take Lazar :(

We need to draft forwards with to six potential not these defensive grinder types ala Gauthier and Biggs....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Least he knows what he's talking about and doesn't have an axe to grind with the Leaf logo on it...
Gauthier looks like another Colborne for you guys.

...I'd shit on a Sens prospect, but they always draft excelle...

Wait, I got it.

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP SILVERBERG!?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This just isn't a great WJ team. If they even make it to the final, Sweden will tear them a new asshole unless Fucale stands on his head.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lehkonen could have built a house with all the time and space he had in front there. Happy to see a Habs prospect score at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Petan sitting in the penalty box without a penalty against him? wat

edit: nvm, he got 10min for abuse of the official LOL

Smiley90

holy shit Canada's defense is awful

That was the worst breakaway I've seen in a long time oO

Smiley90

This is just a pathetic display. They are not skating. Cannot remember a worst game by Canada.

To be fair, they haven't had a great tournament in general. I honestly didn't expect them to win the tournament after how they played in their first few games. Their defense is just not good enough.

Not sure why some of you guys got your hopes up after the game against the Swiss, the Swiss are BAD.

Top Bottom