• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
Kennedy has the flu so even he can't play tomorrow. Eriah Hayes called up, a guy who is very much not ready for the NHL at this point.

*sigh* congrats on the wins for all the teams we'll be playing for the next little while.

VerizonWirelessArena-Manchester-EmptyHockey-208x175.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
it wouldnt be fair if all of Sens gaf put up theur real pics because were just so hot, so we agreed to just have 1 member do it.

Boogie

Someone really needs to do a video mashup of that annoying McDonalds "290 calories, WHAT" ad that is currently playing during the WJC and that scene with Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

"America and proud of it"

I put that up when I first got on GAF like 4-5 years ago (Can't believe it has been that long), cause you know, 'Merica!!!

Crazed love ur tag

I've had that for way too long now. :/

Hey we have another prospect making his debut tonight. Marchenko. Promising kid.

So that's fun. On the flip side, he's playing because Dekeyser is hurt.

Yeah, fuck this season.

Can't wait to lose another game tonight, I also see that Ottawa is slowly catching up to us and will pass us soon, perfect!!

I still hate the playoff structure this year, the top 3 teams in each division is stupid, you have 6 teams that get an automatic lock with only 2 who are battling it out for the last two spots. So you have a potential 3 teams who can have less points but higher in the standings than the 7th and 8th place teams. Should have been top 2 teams in each division or top 1, but nope, they had to do it this stupid way instead.

Marvie_3

Banned
Can't wait to lose another game tonight, I also see that Ottawa is slowly catching up to us and will pass us soon, perfect!!

I still hate the playoff structure this year, the top 3 teams in each division is stupid, you have 6 teams that get an automatic lock with only 2 who are battling it out for the last two spots. So you have a potential 3 teams who can have less points but higher in the standings than the 7th and 8th place teams. Should have been top 2 teams in each division or top 1, but nope, they had to do it this stupid way instead.
Don't blame the playoff structure for Detroit missing the playoffs.

Don't blame the playoff structure for Detroit missing the playoffs.

I BLAME WHO I WANT!!! I also blame Cleary, Quincey, Sammy, and at the moment Howard. Oh, and Babs, Holland, pretty much the rest of the team, etc...

We all thought they would

Tabris...

Don't think I'll do real pic GAF, but I'm willing to bet I look different than anybody here pictures me.

We all think you look like Manics, so I think we all have a good picture of who you are.

kingslunk

Going to be tough for the stars tonight if both seguin and peverly get ruled out.

Hopefully our team can step up and send Detroit on its way with another loss.

Goddamn we made it out of that one. The real tournament have started now. Cant even remember the last long attack we had a long. attack sequence. Puh

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Final viewership numbers for winter classic: 8.2 million viewers... 4.4 USA, 3.8 Canada (peak was 5.3)

colossal numbers for a regular season game

most watched regular season NHL game in history, it seems.

Acid08

Banned
San Jose Sharks @SanJoseSharks #SJSharks recall forward Eriah Hayes from the @WorcesterSharks of the AHL. @TommyWingels has been placed on the inured reserve.

LTIR: Torres, Burish
IR: Wingels, Hertl, Havlat
DTD: Kennedy, Brown
??????: Couture

This is fucking ridiculous. At least the AHLers go out there and try really hard. I'm going to be at work later so I'm gonna have to listen on the radio. Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst. We've lost 6 of our last 8 road games.

Top Bottom