• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

The Wild were 0 for 12 on the PP in the last four games leading to this game.

They now have three powerplay goals. Two from Suter and one from Zucker.

noice.png

NOICE

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After two periods, the Wild are up 4-3 with 9 SOG.

C'mon take this home without a shot in the third.

Yeah and in all those games teams should be able to question and overthrow the referees decision. The referees shouldn't be the head authority in sports. It's complete bs. I've seen it in the NFL and NBA.

Oh, I'm with you, I know Wings GAF is with you on that as well since we started getting those called against us quite a bit.

It's so beautiful. Also more Dallas players crashed into each other later on in that period too. Apparently they just like running into each other.

I see at least 12 uncalled penalties there. Stars got robbed.

Yup, #36 should get called for tripping #4, or visa-versa.

RangersFan

Srsly. Reimer Cinderella spins and you rob us of #8?

Let us offense when we can offense, come on now.
I normally wouldn't even care usually at 7-1, but I'm mad at that call because of the multiple HORRIBLE calls against the Rangers this year, and it being a disallowed Poo goal. Poo has been on fire, I want him to keep the production up.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fire Bourque into the sun, trade for an actual top 6 winger, Fire Therrien, call up anybody to take Bouillon's spot

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In case you're wondering, the Rangers who dressed but did NOT score points tonight are Rick Nash, Anton Stralman, Henrik Lundqvist, Cam Talbot, and inexplicably the team's leading scorer Mats Zuccarello.

Samyy

Well good thing I decided to go out with friends today.
Carlyle's time better be coming soon, this is getting embarrassing, even when we win its embarrassing to watch because 80% of the game is played in our end.

Samyy

Oh good Clarke McArthur won the game for the Sens
Man what a useless bum of a player he was for that one half season right, glad we kept benching him and that our coach alienated him so that he would want to leave.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You don't laugh on the bench when your playing terrible okay? Bobby would never.

For anyone that missed Don Cherry pulling a Don Quick, this is my transcription. it is scarily accurate, trust me.

"[clip of Leafs player skating around smiling]See the Leafs player here? Just skating around laughing while down 7-1? You know who didn't do that? Bobby Orr. Whenever we were down he'd be in the locker room yelling. Bobby Orr never smiled when we were losing, he always fought hard."

It was awesome. Hope the clip surfaces at some point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Every single Rangers skater registered a shot on goal in that game. So good. Would be nice if this team showed up more often.

Watch us get slaughtered by the BJs when Hank starts on Monday.

Samyy

Every single Rangers skater registered a shot on goal in that game. So good. Would be nice if this team showed up more often.

Watch us get slaughtered by the BJs when Hank starts on Monday.

Nah you were just playing the Leafs, lots of shots is normal.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone that missed Don Cherry pulling a Don Quick, this is my transcription. it is scarily accurate, trust me.

"[clip of Leafs player skating around smiling]See the Leafs player here? Just skating around laughing while down 7-1? You know who didn't do that? Bobby Orr. Whenever we were down he'd be in the locker room yelling. Bobby Orr never smiled when we were losing, he always fought hard."

It was awesome. Hope the clip surfaces at some point.

You forgot him railing about JVR and the money he is making while laughing.

I am going to buy a Suter authentic jersey with my tax return 100% confirmed

Probably one of those new smexy road jerseys. Maybe a Team USA. Not sure yet.

Top Bottom