• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Carlyle sounds a lot like Therrien based on your guys complaints. Lucky for you guys he isn't a Nonis hire though, so he has no real attachment to him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Surprised to see Plekanec not on this list or even an HM, I've never seen a forward get more breakaways and 2 on 1's on the PK then Pleks. He never scores on them, but still.

Curufinwe

I wonder when Couturier will start getting some Selke attention.

You need to score a lot of points to be a real Selke candidate so I would say not for a couple of years.

He might never be a 60 point guy which seems like the minimum for being a top 3 Selke candidate.

Var

Subban already trying to upset Team Canada management it sounds like.

“@InsideTheFlyers: Claude Giroux just congratulated PK Subban on his Team Canada selection. Subban's response: "You should be there."#Flyers

Red_Man

“@InsideTheFlyers: Claude Giroux just congratulated PK Subban on his Team Canada selection. Subban's response: "You should be there."#Flyers
Classless. Enjoy the bench Subban.

Red_Man

Hamhuis&Subban gonna become best bench buds.

Is Subban big on charitywork? Because that's really all Hamhuis is gonna want to talk about.
Subban does a whole lot of charity work, so that works out perfectly for the both of them. I smell a bromance coming on.

Red_Man

Stfu O'Neil, Patches isn't scoring in the greasy area's, hes sniping all his goals now

Red_Man

Eller centering Bourque and Moen, guy is probably wondering how many virgins he needs to sacrifice to get some ice time with actual offensive players.

Quick

Banned

Classless. Enjoy the bench Subban.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

NOW, YOU ALL KNOW I'M A BIG SUPPORTER OF PK SUBBAN. I HATE EUROPEANS, BUT I CAN'T SAY I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. THAT'S JUST RACIST AN' INSENSITIVE, LIKE THOSE EUROPEANS. AN' I AIN'T RACIST OR INSENSITIVE, EH.

I SAW A TWIT, A TWITTER, A TWAT, WHATEVER FROM INSIDE THE FLYERS SAYIN' CLAUDE GIROUX CONGRATULATED PK SUBBAN, WTH PK SAYIN' GIROUX SHOULD BE WITH 'EM IN TEAM CANADA. BOY, THAT'S GOT ME STEAMED.

WHAT KINDA COMMENT IS THAT FROM PK? THAT'S JUST CLASSLESS. YOU DON'T FLAUNT AROUND LIKE A EUROPEAN LIKE THAT. WHAT? PK MEANT THAT AS A COMPLIMENT? WHAT A LOAD'A BULL. YOU KNOW PK MEANT THAT TO TAUNT GIROUX AN' MAKIN' FUN OF HIM FOR NOT BEIN' ON THE TEAM.

EY PK, YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T THE RIGHT WAY. SHOW SOME CLASS, EH.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW JOHNNY BUCYK TAKIN' A DUMP AFTER EATIN' SOME BAD EUROPEAN FOOD OR SOMETHIN'. PHIL ESPOSITO WAS WASHIN' HIS HANDS WITH ME, AN' JOHNNY SHOUTED OUT, "EY, ESPO, YOU SHOULD BE THERE," AN' POINTED AT ANOTHER STALL. BOBBY WALKED IN, RIPPED THE DOOR OFF THE BATHROOM STALL AN' JUST TOOK A DUMP AN' EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM. ESPOSITO STARTED CRYIN' AN' SAT DOWN IN THE BATHROOM TO TAKE A DUMP, LEAVIN' HIS DOOR OPEN, TOO. JOHNNY WAS SO EMBARRASSED BY WHAT HE SAID TO PHIL THAT HE RETIRED TEN YEARS LATER.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Eller centering Bourque and Moen, guy is probably wondering how many virgins he needs to sacrifice to get some ice time with actual offensive players.

Lars Éller would be centering the best players

I don't know if I've ever seen Murray make a tape to tape pass.

Red_Man

I can't wait for Don Quick's Sochi analysis.

Murray out against Schenn & Simmonds is going to cost the Habs at least 1 goal, probably 2.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Carcillo making his Rangers debut tonight in Chicago. Surely the Blackhawks must be shaking in their boots!

Surely.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay guys I got two spare codes for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta stresstest that goes from Friday - Sunday. It's under an NDA so you won't be allowed (officially) to talk about it, but... hey, you can play it.

One of the keys I'm holding back til kingslunk tells me if he wants it (since he inquired about it yesterday but hasn't responded yet), but if he doesn't want it til later tonight then I'll have two keys to go out to someone who's actually gonna play.

Red_Man

Rinaldo scored? This game is over.

He's a third line player. Erik fucking Cole has more goals than him.
Erik Cole also has more goals then Bozak, Clarkson, and is tied with Kadri. Step your game up Forza, you're embarrassing yourself.

Top Bottom