• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

cube444

Rinaldo scored? This game is over.

Erik Cole also has more goals then Bozak, Clarkson, and is tied with Kadri. Step your game up Forza, you're embarrassing yourself.

Eller had like 5 goals in his first three games. :lol

Bozak was hurt, Clarkson stinks and Kadri is overrated like your girl Ellen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eller had like 5 goals in his first three games. :lol
Eller has 5 less points then Kadri while playing on the third line centering a rookie and Moen / Prust / Bourque and getting almost no PP time. Shouldn't you be telling people about your made up sexual fantasies in OT?

cube444

Eller has 5 less points then Kadri while playing on the third line centering a rookie and Moen / Prust / Bourque and getting almost no PP time. Shouldn't you be telling people about your made up sexual fantasies in OT?

I love you like an uncle man.

Okay guys I got two spare codes for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta stresstest that goes from Friday - Sunday. It's under an NDA so you won't be allowed (officially) to talk about it, but... hey, you can play it.

One of the keys I'm holding back til kingslunk tells me if he wants it (since he inquired about it yesterday but hasn't responded yet), but if he doesn't want it til later tonight then I'll have two keys to go out to someone who's actually gonna play.

How big is the download? I might be interested.

TUSR

Banned
Okay guys I got two spare codes for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta stresstest that goes from Friday - Sunday. It's under an NDA so you won't be allowed (officially) to talk about it, but... hey, you can play it.

One of the keys I'm holding back til kingslunk tells me if he wants it (since he inquired about it yesterday but hasn't responded yet), but if he doesn't want it til later tonight then I'll have two keys to go out to someone who's actually gonna play.

played it, its shit

Red_Man

Better start from the Habs. Therrien is still garbage, and this team would be looking at a lottery pick if Price or Subban was gone.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW JOHNNY BUCYK TAKIN' A DUMP AFTER EATIN' SOME BAD EUROPEAN FOOD OR SOMETHIN'. PHIL ESPOSITO WAS WASHIN' HIS HANDS WITH ME, AN' JOHNNY SHOUTED OUT, "EY, ESPO, YOU SHOULD BE THERE," AN' POINTED AT ANOTHER STALL. BOBBY WALKED IN, RIPPED THE DOOR OFF THE BATHROOM STALL AN' JUST TOOK A DUMP AN' EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM. ESPOSITO STARTED CRYIN' AN' SAT DOWN IN THE BATHROOM TO TAKE A DUMP, LEAVIN' HIS DOOR OPEN, TOO. JOHNNY WAS SO EMBARRASSED BY WHAT HE SAID TO PHIL THAT HE RETIRED TEN YEARS LATER.

Absolutely lost it here. Your best yet.

Red_Man

Lol this fucking team. Good news is we play Chicago on Saturday, what could go wrong. Fuck Therrien, you pos.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wrap it up, this one's over.

Please do something with the defencemen already, jesus.

I read on Boone's blog that when Markov and Subban were paired the team didn't allow more than two goals, and have been shit ever since he split them up.

Red_Man

The fuck was that Eller?

Wrap it up, this one's over.

Please do something with the defencemen already, jesus.

I read on Boone's blog that when Markov and Subban were paired the team didn't allow more than two goals, and have been shit ever since he split them up.
Not only that, but Emelin has been on the ice for 17 goals in 24 games since being back, and Therrien refuses to put him on his proper side. Also Bournival can't buy ice time, and Bourque, Gionta, and Bouillion are getting ice time over Eller and Galchenyuk. It's a joke, and if Price wasn't having a Vezina season we'd be at the bottom of the standings.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The fuck was that Eller?

Not only that, but Emelin has been on the ice for 17 goals in 24 games since being back, and Therrien refuses to put him on his proper side. Also Bournival can't buy ice time, and Bourque, Gionta, and Bouillion are getting ice time over Eller and Galchenyuk. It's a joke, and if Price wasn't having a Vezina season we'd be at the bottom of the standings.

I just hope management isn't looking at the standings and pretending everything is alright. Bergevin said today the team is where they thought they'd be.

Luckily Toronto and Detroit decided to shit the bed at the same time.

Red_Man

I just hope management isn't looking at the standings and pretending everything is alright. Bergevin said today the team is where they thought they'd be.

Luckily Toronto and Detroit decided to shit the bed at the same time.
That's the worst part, Bergevin and Therrien seem content with how the team is playing. It's a joke, there's so many things wrong with the team that can be changed. I don't understand what's going on with management.

Slurmer

Banned
Dan Carcillo making his Rangers debut tonight in Chicago. Surely the Blackhawks must be shaking in their boots!

Surely.
Remember when he bolted onto the ice in full hockey gear to celebrate the game 6 clincher even though he didn't play a minute in the final? Gotta love Carcillo

Top Bottom