• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Quick

Banned
4f6941e3be7216ce624812e654569c07.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
Good old newfie kid from Harbour Grace, Daniel Cleary. May such a gifted, talented, and young hockey player continue to be a vital part of the Detroit Red Wings core because it is what he deserves, amen.

homura did nothing wrong

kyouko is best girl

if you disagree fite me irl 1v1

Usually a lot of water helps with hangovers. If you can, drink water before you feel like shit.

Hope everyone had fun.

We're all Canucks fans tonight. As for the Winter Clearsic I'll root for the Blackhawks?

zychi

Banned
How do you fix hangovers :(

Chug some water before bed. Gatorade+Taco Bell/McDonalds breakfast usually works great for me the next day

I've been lurking since the playoffs, but this game is going to be fun. Hopefully there's no ice problems since its going to be above freezing

e: also

W92PhqU.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was designated driver last night and I still feel hungover as fuck. Here's a word to the wise: downing three glasses of Red Bull and two 5-Hour Energies after 10 PM is absolutely not necessary to ensure that you can stay awake past midnight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to see these two bitter rivals go at it, surely both of them playing outside for the first time ever too.

Top Bottom