• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Serpico99

3-0 under the Clodefish era.

93j75oZ.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What a snipe by Helm shorthanded. Wings first shorty all season. AND we scored first for the first time in like 11 games.

Chris R

20 to 9 sog

sounds about right for the Avs

Wonder if Roy makes it back to Colorado when we lose all 5 road games this trip.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Great first period.

Penalty sliders seem set down to 0. Both teams committed several pretty blatant penalties, and the refs let everything go. Certainly is more fun that way.

Serpico99

Yeah Pasta is not afraid to go straight to the net. He definitely needs to hit the weights, because he gets knocked off the puck easily.

Stasis

Second period can go fuck itself so far, lol.

And I love the non-calls too, but it has to be consistent or that first shitty one they call is make all of us hate all the opposing deserved ones they let go.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Did Haynes just say they have 17 shots in this period? Yeah you know what, I'd rather play smash than watch this shit. Fire yourself Roy.
After all the hoopla, I really do wonder what it will take to fire him after winning the Jack Adams and having as much clout as he does.

Top Bottom