• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Stasis

They're playing our game better than we do, basically. Also winning some face offs which seems to be a pretty useful skill.

I can't even hate on Teeth because I like his avatar so much. Anything I post on HFB will be instantly deleted. There's nowhere to vent =(

Stasis

There we go.

It's the right call, but we've seen a lot of it and other calls that could easily have been made.

Now you have to keep calling the obvious, can't go back to letting everything slide.

Who the hell is this kid

tumblr_n8y1xm3bqe1t0uurro1_500.gif

Stasis

Now that we've killed that off, maybe we can show a sense of... whatever it is that's had us winning almost every game for the past month+

Stasis

Fuck, now the NYR feed on HS is down and I have to listen to the Isles feed.

It might not be Chico bad, but it ain't far.

zroid

Banned
I'm pleased to see Kulemin doing well on the Isles with his bro Grabo. Rather than rotting away under Carlyle in no-hope-land.

Would have liked to see him play under the new competent coaching for the Laffs, but oh well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure that was Stepan who coughed it up for that shorthanded goal, after he hadn't played in like 15 minutes. Something's up with him.

Dogshit period, terrible in our own end. Haven't seen them play like that since November.

Can't see Halak giving up 4 tonight.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hopefully Pastrnak doesn't like women or partying.

Top Bottom