• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Wow. I get home, turn off the radio and dick around for a few minutes after coming in, and Finland's tied it. Sweden had a 3-1 lead the last time I'd heard.

Sweden is the team I usually cheer for behind Canada, and I want Nylander to win a medal. However, I'd rather not have Canada face them at all. Finland would be better for them to play against, imo.

Glad the US is out, though!

zroid

Banned
So neither of them for the mandatory Leafs winter classic in 2017? Unless they play two in a row.

Leafs Rangers? I don't think there'll ever be a WC between two Canadian teams. Can't really go wrong with an O6 matchup even though Leafs and Rangers isn't much of a rivalry.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Another point for Nylander!

2016443_o.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I find it hilarious how hard TSN is going to try to make it seem like Eichel and McJesus are rivals.

zroid

Banned
I was just kidding guys, lol

not really mad

I like how some of you thought I was being salty, and some thought I was being serious :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whenever I see hear this Spacek kid on the Czech Republic I think of Spaceman. Wonder what he's up to these days.

Top Bottom