• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

ZeroGravity

I don't think Bishop deserved to be pulled, but I think that was more of a 'wake up team' instead of a 'you stink, Bishop'.

Lightning are asleep.
Pretty much, but Bishop hasn't been that great this season either.

Lightning just can't beat the Pens unless they're missing half their lineup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PAP has had 2 golden chances, he needs to bury one of those.

Edit: motherfucker I thought Gally had that

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Forsberg has 35 points in 36 games...

... lolcaps

But they got MARTIN '4TH LINE' ERAT! That veteran depth! His Clearsi must've been really high...

I'm kinda bummed about this because I totally wanted the Leafs to pick him up and he would've filled a positional need as well...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forsberg has 35 points in 36 games...

... lolcaps
The funniest part about that is everyone knew it was a retarded trade as soon as it happened. It's not like Forsberg was some under the radar, surprise prospect.

zroid

Banned
Its a good thing we got a #1 franchise center in Tyler Bozo as well as former Erie Otters captain Greg McKegg to carry this team.

Wait, so the Leafs now have one former Erie Otters captain playing in the NHL, one former Erie Otters captain playing in the AHL, and one current Erie Otters captain playing in the OHL, soon to be drafted once the tank is complete?

I like it.

Yawnier

Banned
Wait, so the Leafs now have one former Erie Otters captain playing in the NHL, one former Erie Otters captain playing in the AHL, and one current Erie Otters captain playing in the OHL, soon to be drafted once the tank is complete?

I like it.

McKegg and Brown, yep

As for the current otters captain.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Montresor

I loved (past tense) Holzer because he is tall, tough, physical, has a caveman jaw, hit people, cleared the net, fought, and played on the PK. Until someone from Leafs-age ruined him for me (zroid?) and showed a graph that indicated Holzer's presence on the ice drags down everyone else's possession numbers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
MCJESUS WITH SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PASS!!!!

Oh and some Laser guy I guess put it in but really any of us could have done it.

zroid

Banned
I loved (past tense) Holzer because he is tall, tough, physical, has a caveman jaw, hit people, cleared the net, fought, and played on the PK. Until someone from Leafs-age ruined him for me (zroid?) and showed a graph that indicated Holzer's presence on the ice drags down everyone else's possession numbers.

It's true :(

QSfoVNp.png

one of those times where sometimes you have to look at the numbers to see what's actually there... unfortunate

Top Bottom