• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
What are his corsi stats though? I can't decide how good Hutch is until I know that.

a goalie's corsi is the same as the team's average corsi, which is like 53% or so last I checked :p

I guess if you buy into "the team plays better in front of X goalie" then the stat might be of value

zroid

Banned
Nah. Corsi will never be a valuable stat. :p

not to the Blackhawks, since theirs is already great

you only need to care about it if you suck

edit: nobody cares, but I'll expand on this anyway... a good team such as the Hawks can worry about nitpicking the details of their game outside of possession stats, since they're already good at that stuff. A shit team with bad corsi needs to focus on the big picture before they can worry on the details, and the "big picture" is essentially corsi.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You might have metal in your name, but you're too soft for After Hours.

giphychkl0.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
25 seconds had already elapsed on the power play by the time this PA announcer in Nashville finished his long-winded penalty announcement.

Carcillo's been fine this year but it seems like he has a hard time not being a dumbass when the intensity cranks up. He's going to be a liability in the playoffs assuming he's even on the bench and playing more than 3 minutes

Marvie_3

Banned
Carcillo's been fine this year but it seems like he has a hard time not being a dumbass when the intensity cranks up. He's going to be a liability in the playoffs assuming he's even on the bench and playing more than 3 minutes
This. He's been fine up until that play. He's contributed way more than he has in the past and seemed way better at keeping his head. It's a shame to see him pulling that crap again and hopefully it's the last time we see that from him.

He won't play in the playoffs though. There's no need for to have him on the ice at all.
Carcillo is a dead man next time he is on the ice.

Only if Buff sits on him.

Top Bottom