• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Evander Kane would be perfect just about everywhere. Wish we'd have gotten him, but Vrbata isn't so bad either.
Every team can use his type of player, but he would fit in perfectly with our young core and play style. Still a pipe dream, but that won't stop me from dreaming it. Sorry Calder.

Montresor

I was born in Damascus, Syria, then moved to Denmark, then Calgary, then Brossard, Quebec. Then went to Lavalle, Quebec, then Montreal, then North York, Ontario, then Montreal again, then stayed in the GTA after that (and have been for 15 years). I could've easily been a Habs fan had I followed hockey at all in my Quebec stints, but I didn't become a hockey fan until I started following the Leafs in September 2003.

I'm grossed out by the Leafs right now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was born in Damascus, Syria, then moved to Denmark, then Calgary, then Brossard, Quebec. Then went to Lavalle, Quebec, then Montreal, then North York, Ontario, then Montreal again, then stayed in the GTA after that (and have been for 15 years). I could've easily been a Habs fan had I followed hockey at all in my Quebec stints, but I didn't become a hockey fan until I started following the Leafs in September 2003.

Come back home Mont, you'll love Gallagher.

There's still time my friend. Join the Habs Side

Top Bottom