• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Foggy

Calvert with the empty netter. Homeboy deserves it. Good shit to McIlhenney to stand tall while Bob is undercover on the bench.

Foggy

As much shit as the NESN broadcast rightly gets, I at least like that they show some semblance of emotion when the other team scores. Too many times the BJs broadcast are flat as hell and it feels super weak. It's not like they have to throw a ticker-tape parade or anything, just respond to the moment accordingly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WINNN

GG TM

b3JhW9C.gif

Bunch of bums, lose to Ottawa than beat the Islanders. Worst part is now Therrien will keep these lines intact for another 4-5 games.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nice to see so many different players contributing tonight.

Kuro, this isn't an 18 wheeler

this is Evil Kanevil getting thrown from his exploding bike then smashing off the ground up into a pool filled with sharks

edit whatever

Samyy

I'm just eagerly awaiting the day Nonis gets fired.
Our cap and roster situation was so good when he took over...he completely fucking ruined everything.

The Leafs haven't been good since I was in grade 5-6? I'm about to graduate from University in June.

:(

Chris R

Oh well. I'll take the point.

Now I'm a caps fan for 20 mins.

Ya one point when we could have had none is nice. Just sucks I wasted my time "playing" Gone Home when I could have been watching Avs play in the first and second (even if their play wasn't top notch).

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Our cap and roster situation was so good when he took over...he completely fucking ruined everything.

The Leafs haven't been good since I was in grade 5-6? I'm about to graduate from University in June.

I barely remember a time when they were good.

HA

It's kinda true

The bad roster decisions Burke made were nothing compared to the sheer lunacy of Nonis', and I rate Burke's tenure as a failure.

I barely remember a time when they were good.

I remember the Tie Domi era. That's it. That was a dark time. I had more better memories with the Habs tbh. Patrick Roy was my childhood hero and to me he's still one of the best goalies. Price is getting there. :)

Also:
i actually hated Saku Koivu

Top Bottom