• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

image.php
+
image.php
=
ii4yLOwZmz9Gq.gif

calder

Love watching games like this - two good teams that hate each other that I'm indifferent to. Kill yourselves, bitches!

Wow that's a scrap.

Nice, Best Karlsson-Jumbo-Pavelski has been a line I've wanted to see for a while now. Glad TMac is trying it out.

I like Hertl as 4th line center. He seems good at center and putting him on 4th line is probably giving him a scare and making him produce.

The current line line-up is good . . . 4 solid good lines with at least one star on each line.

Acid08

Banned
I like Hertl as 4th line center. He seems good at center and putting him on 4th line is probably giving him a scare and making him produce.

The current line line-up is good . . . 4 solid good lines with at least one star on each line.

Hertl on the 4th line gives us a big advantage there. Only thing that sucks is he'll see much less ice time because of it but if he uses that time as well as he has been then it's alright. As of right now the Sheppard line is looking more like our fourth line. Hopefully the ice time starts reflecting that too.

Kennedy has looked excellent too, just hope he can stay healthy. Wish we had a better option than McGinn on that wing though. Torres-Hertl-Kennedy would be insane.

Top Bottom