• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Mii

Banned
I signed up for NHL Game Center Live yesterday.

Service is solid. Watched the Bruins first (my MBA roommates are Bs fans) and now watching my Sharks.

Rangers, Islanders, and Devils through cable, Bruins and Sharks (and of course everything else) through Game Center. I'm pretty happy with my setup.

I signed up for NHL Game Center Live yesterday.

Service is solid. Watched the Bruins first (my MBA roommates are Bs fans) and now watching my Sharks.

Rangers, Islanders, and Devils through cable, Bruins and Sharks (and of course everything else) through Game Center. I'm pretty happy with my setup.

Yes! Sharks-GAF is growing.

Didja get a VPN so you can not worry about black-outs? Well worth it.

Mii

Banned
Is there any talk in the bay area yet for what we're going to replace the old shark tank with? Its almost 22 years old, and it was built in the old style of arenas.

Mii

Banned
Fuck, I look away for a second and they put Yamaguchi on the screen. Now I need to go google to see what she looks like these days.

Mii

Banned
Google makes me think time has not treated Kristi well. For whoever saw her on TV, would you concur or not?

Top Bottom