• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Hey speculawyer is back! You can post gore pictures in here, we won't snitch on you.

Cool!

getzlafface.jpg

;-)
Very old pic I assume.

Acid08

Banned
Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 24 minutes ago

Mark Giordano asked me if I liked scoring the game winner tonight or the empty net goal the other night and I said I liked the game winner.

Heretic

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was at a birthday party for a friend's kid, no TV, up north in an area without good phone coverage.

Somehow not even shocked by Leafs getting shut out again.

I'm kinda enjoying how upset everyone is getting. I've seen tons of posts on Facebook from people saying "well you wanted more defense, congrats everyone I'd rather score 8 goals a night and lose then go through this shit"

I was at a birthday party for a friend's kid, no TV, up north in an area without good phone coverage.

Somehow not even shocked by Leafs getting shut out again.

I'm kinda enjoying how upset everyone is getting. I've seen tons of posts on Facebook from people saying "well you wanted more defense, congrats everyone I'd rather score 8 goals a night and lose then go through this shit"

The leafs will bounce back. Eventually.

zroid

Banned

lawl

this recent stretch has led to a parade of hot takery, it's kind of amazing

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The leafs will bounce back. Eventually.

Indeed, maybe in 5-7 years.

I'm obviously upset with how shit the team is BUT this might be the first time the Leafs actually do any semblance of a real rebuild.

I might be speaking too early though because at the same time how can you supposedly or even attempt to get Mike Babcock if you are rebuilding?

Merguson

Banned
Indeed, maybe in 5-7 years.

I'm obviously upset with how shit the team is BUT this might be the first time the Leafs actually do any semblance of a real rebuild.

I might be speaking too early though because at the same time how can you supposedly or even attempt to get Mike Babcock if you are rebuilding?

Give him a nice check for $5 million.

Offer him the GM/Coach position.

Problems solved.
(Yeah, no).

zroid

Banned
the saddest thing about this skid is it makes the tank look very tantalizing right now, but the goals are gonna start coming soon and the laffs will likely finish 20th overall

Brian Burke won a Cup!

Took Anaheim years to restock our prospects though. He pretty cub cleaned us out of assets: picks, prospects, core players. Won the Cup, ran into the salary cap then left. Such truculence

pringles

Tatar is just awesome this season. 20 goals in just 45 games, already beat his total from last year.

tumblr_nicrcgtLH11rgjwupo9_400.gif

tumblr_nicrcgtLH11rgjwupo4_400.gif

Team is back on track it seems like too. Losing to the Sabres tonight would be one of the most embarrassing moments in the history of the Wings.. they have 10 straight regulation losses o_O

Tatar is just awesome this season. 20 goals in just 45 games, already beat his total from last year.

tumblr_nicrcgtLH11rgjwupo9_400.gif

tumblr_nicrcgtLH11rgjwupo4_400.gif

Team is back on track it seems like too. Losing to the Sabres tonight would be one of the most embarrassing moments in the history of the Wings.. they have 10 straight regulation losses o_O

Uh... You do know this team don't you? Just when you think they have it figured out they go and do something really embarrassing. Let's just hope they have learned from past mistakes and that won't happen today.

Top Bottom