• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
It is kind of eerie that Aaron Ekblad played minor hockey for the Sun County Panthers in Ontario, and now plays for the Florida Panthers in Sunrise

Acid08

Banned
Oh man, I am loving the lines the Sharks are playing today.

Karlsson-Jumbo-Pavs
Marleau-Couture-Wingels
Kennedy-Hertl-Nieto
McGinn-Desjardins-Sheppard

Only change I'd make it Goodrow in for McGinn but overall I think these are really solid.

zroid

Banned
KOOLAID!!!! god damnn

edit: jesus Hamonic's expression

B7vD3RgCQAAZmNh.png

:'(

And the Flyers continue to spin their wheels. 2 of the top 5 scorers in the league and they're 11 points out of a playoff spot. I guess they're waiting for Mason to come back, but that won't fix their defence.

I have a feeling that the Flyers Coach might be next to go.

And people think Therrien is worse...

Flyers are fucking terrible and it's worse when you have a dumbass coach. In 2 of the last 3 games, Rinaldo has been close to or more time than Giroux and Voracek in EV TOI. Yeah, we have a special kind of retard of a coach.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Flyers are fucking terrible and it's worse when you have a dumbass coach. In 2 of the last 3 games, Rinaldo has been close to or more time than Giroux and Voracek in EV TOI. Yeah, we have a special kind of retard of a coach.

RInaldo shouldn't even be DRESSED. Dude needs to be package handler at UPS.

..and that Defense. Oh loooooooord I don't even think a healthy Kimmo helps this team and McDonald's contract still makes me ill.

I know your pain. But maybe there's hope you guys get a decent prospect and hire a new coach.

:lol

he tries too hard to be the mediator. in his defence, Leafs Lunch is usually a tire fire when it's just Hayes and O'Neill. Sometimes that's a good thing though. :p

He just said that a team could want to add Clarkson to shore up their lineup for a playoff run.

nCUoKLR.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so uh these Flyers are pretty bad

also the Leafs haven't gotten shutout 3/4 games since 1954

quite the achievement there

BRING BACK CARLYLE

so uh these Flyers are pretty bad

also the Leafs haven't gotten shutout 3/4 games since 1954

quite the achievement there

BRING BACK CARLYLE

Carlyle was totally the issue right?

Seriously though, there are some players that have somehow taken control of the coaching...

zroid

Banned
Carlyle was totally the issue right?

Seriously though, there are some players that have somehow taken control of the coaching...

...don't be an idiot

and Smelly was being facetious. Everyone with a brain knows Carlyle was a horrible coach who needed to be fired.

Acid08

Banned
Henrique - Gomez - Bernier
Elias - Zajac - Havlat
Zubrus - Cammalleri - Ryder
Whitney - Sestito - Tootoo

Is that really the Devils' forward group right now? Goddamn. On paper we should steam roll them but this is the perfect game for the Sharks to Shork.

Henrique - Gomez - Bernier
Elias - Zajac - Havlat
Zubrus - Cammalleri - Ryder
Whitney - Sestito - Tootoo

Is that really the Devils' forward group right now? Goddamn. On paper we should steam roll them but this is the perfect game for the Sharks to Shork.

Gomez going to turn the clock back.

Montresor

I'm not watching the leafs tonight. I don't care if they win or lose against Carolina. MEH. I'd rather play some 360 and work on my backlog.

I wont cancel my cable though... I got a decent deal going where I get 60Mbps plus cable (I don't know the name of my cable deal other than it lets me watch all Leafs games in HD, food network, and modern family) for 93 dollars per month...

I say that and yet everytime I do a test at www.speedtest.net it shows I barely get 4Mbps... Sigh.

calder

6 games for Carcillo sounds about right. I had the range at 5-10, with it being 10 simply because everyone fucking hates Carcillo.

Now the only tragedy is that it's impossible to find Hawks fans who like him so I can't even troll anyone.

I'm going to a friend's instead of wasting time watching the Leafs tonight. I'm not done watching them, but I'd rather do something else right now.

Top Bottom