• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Henrique - Gomez - Bernier
Elias - Zajac - Havlat
Zubrus - Cammalleri - Ryder
Whitney - Sestito - Tootoo

Is that really the Devils' forward group right now? Goddamn. On paper we should steam roll them but this is the perfect game for the Sharks to Shork.

Bernier on the first line hahahaha.

Montresor

Sounds like a hardware issue. Have them come look at it dude.

I think speedtest.com is fucked. Not sure what happened yesterday, as my internet was really slow yesterday. Today speedtest is still reporting 4Mbps on the speedometer but it shows 4MBps in the results screen (big B, which is like 32Mbps with a little b). Doesn't make sense. Xbox One and Rogers both show around 24Mbps - pretty decent speed. Still a far cry from 60Mbps but for now everything at home is responding quickly and the Rogers support lady restarted some things and said in a few days I could see further improvements in speed.

Also for some reason Im watching the Leafs game. Blergh. I need a couple of goals against so I can go back to playing Remember Me lolz.

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 59s59 seconds ago
15 scouts/team reps from 13 clubs listed for CAR/TOR tonight: BOS, STL, NYR (3), OTT, WPG, TB, AZ, PHI, VAN, LA, CBJ, MIN, NAS

WOO

NO CAPITALS

zPVf4oX.gif

Montresor

Lol #71 Clarkson shown stumbling off the bench, just barely avoiding causing a too-many-men penalty. Clarkson is so unbelievably bad.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, as long as Chara is healthy.

We just need Milan "Good game, good game, I'm going to fucking kill you" Lucic.

It's not the peak of the rivalry, but the Bruins players seem to despise Montreal, so we should get some decent behind the scenes stuff.

Top Bottom