• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

You know, last time I bought a house I watched a Leafs - 'Canes game while I waited to hear back on our offer. The Leafs lost, but we got the house.

Hopefully they're taking one for the team here.

Waaaaa. Did you watch him in the juniors tourney?

His hockey sense and his skating seem to be his greatest assets.

He looked like a train wreck at times to me.

Jekyl and Hyde type of tournament.

Had a couple nice hits and plays (2 on 1 stick stopper) but didn't find myself being overly impressed with his defensive play.

Couple of mistakes that led to goals in the Russia game stood out to me.

But he has amazing upside if he pans out and we have Trotz here to help. WOO!

himZD0M.jpg

Oh leafs

Oh... Leafs

himZD0M.jpg

calder

Hahaha Clarkson. Canny, veteran move, getting rag dolled then getting a punch off at the dude when he's kinda stopped out of embarrassment.

Montresor

Hahaha Clarkson. Canny, veteran move, getting rag dolled then getting a punch off at the dude when he's kinda stopped out of embarrassment.

This didn't happen.

Clarkson lost his balance, and good on him to get back up and continue fighting; he continued the bout and got some legitimate shots in. Malone stopped fighting? No, he didn't.

calder

This didn't happen.

Clarkson lost his balance, and good on him to get back up and continue fighting; he continued the bout and got some legitimate shots in. Malone stopped fighting? No, he didn't.

I know what I half saw while reading Twitter on my iPad.

This time tomorrow I'll say Clarkson hit him in the back with a sock full of doorknobs while he was leaving the rink.

Yawnier

Banned
If the Leafs lose tonight, and then mirror their 2011-2012 record for the remaining games, they'll have 74 points. Likely 5th overall.

Gonna be nice to have a good old ontario kid like Lawson Crouse dish the puck to Gauthier and Biggs in a few years, can't wait

calder

Best part about this Leafs team and the psychotic TO media bloodsuckers that hang off of them is someday someone will write a kickass tell all book about these years. I can't wait to hear about how everyone hated Phaneuf so much, he's got to be the least popular player in the dressing room, right?

Top Bottom