• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
Pretty accurate description of the laffs in this game

LTlFCsw.png

The JVR-Bozak-Kessel line is still a disaster... I mean it's great for the tank but bringing them back together was a horrible decision

Tabris

They never rebuilt though :(

Sure, they did. They got rid of their entire core (Kabarle and um... I don't even remember who they had as none of those players went on to do anything after. A bunch went to CGY.) and brought in a new core. That new core is just rotten.

Sure, they did. They got rid of their entire core (Kabarle and um... I don't even remember who they had as none of those players went on to do anything after. A bunch went to CGY.) and brought in a new core. That new core is just rotten.

That's not a rebuild, they basically did this:

WZfwl3o.gif

More of a renovation if anything.

Tabris

Can someone remind me who was the TOR's core before?

I see Matt Stajan, Niklas Hagman, and Ian White were part of the trade to CGY. Do any of those players even play in the NHL anymore? Ian White still sounds familiar.

EDIT - Looked it up, Niklas Hagman and Ian White are in the KHL lol

CGY got kind of screwed with that trade. They could have at least gotten a draft pick or something.

Can someone remind me who was the TOR's core before?

I see Matt Stajan, Niklas Hagman, and Ian White were part of the trade to CGY. Do any of those players even play in the NHL anymore? Ian White still sounds familiar.

Grabo, Kulemin, Toskala, McCabe, Kubina, Darcy Tucker's buyout etc...

Going to see the Sharks v. NJ Devils tonight.

Sharks haven't lost a game I've been too yet. But I tend to see them play crappy teams . . . Oilers, The Wild, Oilers, and the Ducks. ;-)

Top Bottom