• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

No idea. They've just been promoting it without saying what it actually is.

My guess? Metallica rolls out in their wheelchairs and plays Seek And Destroy live when they skate out of the shark head.

Seek & Destroy. Puck drop. Take part in the intermission fun and games. Metallica/Sharks Shirt.

Robert Trujillo will personally injure Stoll. Sounds like best night ever. Obey your master

Does anyone here watch 19-2? That fucking episode. I can't believe CTV showed that at like 10PM at night

I watched it two years ago.
Indifferent2.gif

Merguson

Banned
Bryan Murray has said he's open to dealing Neil and Philips to a contender.

Awaiting Cake Boss reaction gif.

How I imagine convos between NHL managers and Murray on these players.

7MR7sUw.gif

EDIT: This is also how I imagine the Leafs approaching other teams with creative trade proposals involving Clarkson :(

ShaneB

Does anyone here watch 19-2? That fucking episode. I can't believe CTV showed that at like 10PM at night

Had no idea about the show before, but I couldn't help but want to watch that recent episode after seeing the commercial plenty of times. Perhaps I'll check it out sometime soon.

The article Montresor posted is fantastic. A near perfect case study in how not to run a professional sports club.

The only part I disagree with is the comment about Shanahan. The Leafs chased after the experienced candidate with a big reputation last time, and it was by any honest account a disaster. To be sure, Shanahan might end up being just as bad, but his first year has shown promise. Hiring Hunter, Dubas and creating an analytics group - as well as hiring an analytics firm - are pretty forward-thinking moves.

Hunter at least should help address the Leafs' woeful NA drafting.

ps - Shanahan really should have fired Carlyle back in the off-season though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if cheering for the SNES today will break the curse? Reimer always plays well against them...but I want a SNES win so we're closer to a full scale "oil change"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't care how badly we need to tank, I will never cheer for the hated Senators.
But the SNES! D:

I'm gonna get cakebossed and watch this game so haaaaaaard!

Hell, even when I'm in Montreal for the Leafs game next month I'm going to drink before watching them. Can't watch a Leafs game sober.

Silexx

This is how far the Battle of Ontario has fallen for me: Normally, I would order a pizza and watch the game. Now, I'm just gonna eat leftover pizza.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kadri on that first line! Kave!

Then there's his contract negotiations beginning. Kave!

Woo I can't watch it! My house is being painted and we only have one TV. I'm in a house of non hockey fans.

I might chance it and open a few windows and watch in my room.

Top Bottom